Author Topic: The Game Doesn’t Care About Success, He Just Wants Everyone to Care About Him  (Read 417 times)

Jimmy H.

Game ain't retiring, even if he thinks he is at this point. He just got on less than 4 years ago. He's trying to up his market value, which is a real cool move at his point if it works. If the industry thinks he's retiring, he might have more say-so on his next album. I look at it like this. He's already talked about what his 4th album would be like. He's talking about a collabo project with MC Eiht. He doesn't have a label for BWS yet. Game loves the controversy and who can blame him? But you have to look at his past record with all this. LAX won't be his last album. 

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
some of yall seriously need to check with your pediatritian and see if your balls have dropped yet because it seems like this niggas your father figure or some shit.

I bet yall draw pictures of game riding unicorns with his name next to yours on your trapper keepers and shit.

damn man
why you coming like this lol

h2k4

Game ain't retiring, even if he thinks he is at this point. He just got on less than 4 years ago. He's trying to up his market value, which is a real cool move at his point if it works. If the industry thinks he's retiring, he might have more say-so on his next album. I look at it like this. He's already talked about what his 4th album would be like. He's talking about a collabo project with MC Eiht. He doesn't have a label for BWS yet. Game loves the controversy and who can blame him? But you have to look at his past record with all this. LAX won't be his last album. 
I pretty much agree.  He'll take a step back for a while but will eventually come back.  I just wish he would stop flip flopping with the whole Dre thing.  Dre's a dick for not wanting to work with him but get over it and move on.