Author Topic: So I guee Hot Dollar is the Next Nigga To Get Knocked out By Game???  (Read 927 times)

Black Gloves

Re: So I guee Hot Dollar is the Next Nigga To Get Knocked out By Game???
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2008, 11:28:02 AM »

why this nigga got Plies ova there ^^ u gotta be playin nigga how u got PLies there?

lol at ths nigga thinkin Hot Dollar is a factor..lmao

u def know he cant fuck with Game when it comes to fighting..you know Game a rich ass nigga he aint thinkin about no coon ass Hot Dollar and
u know he cant take him in a rap beef...and dude cant fade Games career.

Easy as that. All Hot Dollar was asked to do was to create a publicity stunt by the label and so he did.

LMAO this nigga shouts out Juice and X.O. who on BWS..hahahahahah!

man fuck outta here!

this is not 2003-2005 westcoast....wake the fuck up.

Westcoast = like retarded kids. Just look at their fans. People here still think DPG and Death Row is relevant :laugh:. These westcoast rappers are so far behind its ridiculous :laugh:

All hail my nigga Jay Rock, Glasses, Crooked (but he needs to drop a album soon mufucka), Ya boy, K-Dot, Nipsey Hussle, Clyde Carson, Mitchy, Maylay and a few others them niggaz bout 2 do it.

Fuck these other wack ass niggas.

Old English

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2008, 05:31:21 PM »

why this nigga got Plies ova there ^^ u gotta be playin nigga how u got PLies there?

u def know he cant fuck with Game when it comes to fighting..you know Game a rich ass nigga he aint thinkin about no coon ass Hot Dollar and

Easy as that. All Hot Dollar was asked to do was to create a publicity stunt by the label and so he did.

man fuck outta here!

Westcoast = like retarded kids. Just look at their fans. People here still think DPG and Death Row is relevant :laugh:. These westcoast rappers are so far behind its ridiculous :laugh:

All hail my nigga Jay Rock, Glasses, Crooked (but he needs to drop a album soon mufucka), Ya boy, K-Dot, Nipsey Hussle, Clyde Carson, Mitchy, Maylay and a few others them niggaz bout 2 do it.

Plies is hard as fuck...what r u talkin bout homie? I love Westcoast music but I also listen to other shit...obviously u dont

AND LMAO to LongBeachWackest for dissapearing after Bigg Steele exposed his fraudulant ass

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2008, 06:18:22 PM »

man fuck outta here!

Plies is hard as fuck...what r u talkin bout homie? I love Westcoast music but I also listen to other shit...obviously u dont

AND LMAO to LongBeachWackest for dissapearing after Bigg Steele exposed his fraudulant ass

hard as fuck? plies is for bitches homie, aint no niggas listenin to that fool, "i call her wet wet" wtf? my bad if you a broad.

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------