Author Topic: NHCC's dissing Game,and otha dudes and talkin real spit  (Read 2104 times)

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: NHCC's dissing Game,and otha dudes and talkin real spit
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2008, 07:02:29 PM »

lol at this nigga..game is my nigga but everybody knows that u (TAKEMONEYENT) ^^ and LongBeachsFinest the same person.

me or long beach is active? thats not my account!

lmao stop fronting u can easily tell

what are you talking about idiot, im not even black this is that dude www.myspace.com/takemoneyent115

I FIGURED YOU OUT..ARE YOU THAT GUY WHO BEEN TAKIN ALL THE PICS.. A LIL HISPANIC DUDE.. I WENT TO YOUR WEBSITE

LMAO!! what pics? i aint got a fuckin website lol

YEAH DATS YOU.. I COPIED THE URL TO THAT OTHER AVATAR YOU HAD. AND I WENT TO THE WEBSITE. AND IT WAS YOUR DORKY PHOTAGRAPHER LOOKIN ASS...LOL

YOU AINT GOTTA LIE

thats jorge peniche you dumb fuck

jorge peniche Huh? Uh Hum Hahahahaha
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 07:05:19 PM by Trav Treezy »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2008, 07:04:20 PM »

lol at this nigga..game is my nigga but everybody knows that u (TAKEMONEYENT) ^^ and LongBeachsFinest the same person.

what are you talking about idiot, im not even black this is that dude www.myspace.com/takemoneyent115

I FIGURED YOU OUT..ARE YOU THAT GUY WHO BEEN TAKIN ALL THE PICS.. A LIL HISPANIC DUDE.. I WENT TO YOUR WEBSITE

YEAH DATS YOU.. I COPIED THE URL TO THAT OTHER AVATAR YOU HAD. AND I WENT TO THE WEBSITE. AND IT WAS YOUR DORKY PHOTAGRAPHER LOOKIN ASS...LOL

YOU AINT GOTTA LIE

O shit Hahahaha they cant hide behind a screen forever.

TOO BAD I DIDNT SAVE THE WEB SITE

this is it you dumb nigga lovin fuck:  http://www.jorgepeniche.com/  

and this is the dude you think is me. . just because someone has a pic in the avy which is hosted on a site doesnt mean its there site!

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2008, 07:07:10 PM »
Dumb nigga lovin fuck? You sound racist right there.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 07:08:57 PM by Trav Treezy »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2008, 07:07:43 PM »

YOU AINT GOTTA LIE

I THINK THIS IS YOU FOR SOME ODD REASON...

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2008, 07:09:51 PM »
OK LETS PLAY.. POST UP YOUR MYSPACE PAGE...SO ALL THE FAKES CAN BE EXPOSED.. LOL JORGE

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2008, 07:13:09 PM »

YOU AINT GOTTA LIE

I THINK THIS IS YOU FOR SOME ODD REASON...

this is it you dumb nigga lovin fuck:  http://www.jorgepeniche.com/ 

and this is the dude you think is me. . just because someone has a pic in the avy which is hosted on a site doesnt mean its there site!

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2008, 07:26:20 PM »
But back to the topic i think everybody who actually lived the lifestyle or were raised around it understands what it is with game. So its kind of like beating a dead horse when questioning his street backround. What nigga at 16,17,or 18 whos a real banger in the streets like game claimed to had been has time to go on change of heart when its on in the hood? I had to kick the dead horse one more time.

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2008, 07:29:54 PM »
I had to kick the dead horse one more time.

thats no way to treat your mother

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2008, 07:30:30 PM »
it's undeniable that Game has a lot of explaining to do in that regard, if it's true!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2008, 07:37:42 PM »

Lol dont get mad at me cause he showed us your nerd lookin face Jorge.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 08:13:34 PM by Trav Treezy »

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2008, 07:46:43 PM »

aww shit u aint even blacc!!! that explains alot...shame on me for even wasting my time on an other...u just a groupie!!! hey man u can talk as much hatin ass shit u want now,i aint even trippin no more lol!!! do ya thang kevin federline, another bitch-ass square exposed!!! real niggas is gonna make a comebacc...

KITTYGURL

• Lil Geezy
  • ROYALTHICKNESS.COM
« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2008, 08:18:04 PM »

Lol dont get mad at me cause he show us your nerd lookin face Jorge?

ha ha..cuzz i dont know if thats himor not.. but dat shit would be funny if it is....
"Fuck all you bitch niggas who talk shit"

h2k4

« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2008, 08:20:59 PM »
it's undeniable that Game has a lot of explaining to do in that regard, if it's true!

Ain't no explaining to do.  I think Game claimed CBP but I don't think he's some super gang banger or whatever.  For anybody to believe that any of these successful rappers were really gang bangin' is beyond me.

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2008, 08:23:18 PM »

Lol dont get mad at me cause he show us your nerd lookin face Jorge?

ha ha..cuzz i dont know if thats himor not.. but dat shit would be funny if it is....

ive just told them its not me . .and i dont see what would be funny, considering that dude has accomplished more in his 20 years then any other motherfucker on this forum!! but what would be funny is if that ugly looking thing in your signature was you. . . becuase that bitch looks like the monatuk monster washed ashore in a bikini

KITTYGURL

• Lil Geezy
  • ROYALTHICKNESS.COM
« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2008, 08:24:13 PM »

Ain't no explaining to do.  I think Game claimed CBP but I don't think he's some super gang banger or whatever.  For anybody to believe that any of these successful rappers were really gang bangin' is beyond me.

TRUE.
"Fuck all you bitch niggas who talk shit"