Author Topic: Kurupt album with Layzie Bone?  (Read 366 times)

kuruptDPG

Kurupt album with Layzie Bone?
« on: August 28, 2008, 05:02:12 PM »
i heard once that they wer doing the collabo album but noble end up replacing kurupt on the thug brothers album

is it true?

SheraZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Kurupt album with Layzie Bone?
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2008, 05:41:26 PM »
noble replacin kurupt? nah i dont think that is true.. but who knows.. bone n the lawz r cool tho.. n their planning to release an album together.. havent heard anything with bone n dpg
www.thugtertainment.net  <- Hussein Fatal's Official Site!!

BORN LEGENDARY DROPPIN JUNE 16th on ITUNES and Thugtertainment.net (hardcopy)

kuruptDPG

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2008, 03:30:28 PM »
any1 else know about this?

smegma

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2008, 03:32:12 PM »
i heard once that they wer doing the collabo album but noble end up replacing kurupt on the thug brothers album

is it true?

Nah, Noble and Layzie decided to record an album together because that Outlawz/Bone album could barely be started on. You know, moments all those individuals can come together in the studio are rare. They only recorded a few songs for that group collaboration album.

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2008, 07:35:32 PM »
im bang up for a kurupt and btnh album

Bot

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2008, 07:40:44 PM »
I heard kurupt was on crack and sucking dick for cheeseburgers

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2008, 08:12:43 PM »

?

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2008, 10:08:05 PM »
yeah, they announced a few years ago that they were gonna do an album together, they even leaked a track off it.  i can't remember what it was called, but the chorus was like, "she ate my balls, she blew my dick off."

smegma

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2008, 12:38:15 AM »
"Ball Cautiously" was recorded for that Bone/Outlawz album.

KlevaThug

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2008, 03:24:58 AM »
yeah, they announced a few years ago that they were gonna do an album together, they even leaked a track off it.  i can't remember what it was called, but the chorus was like, "she ate my balls, she blew my dick off."

Yup, I doubt it will ever come out but I wished it did. But yeah, Kurupt said in a old ass interview that they were working on a album together.

Anyways, here's the song with Layzie & Kurupt and I think it features Tri-Star on it, it's called "Ain't No Thang"
http://limelinx.com/media/2b02b0fba6e9493db8702e481e220c18.aspx

kuruptDPG

« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2008, 04:54:09 AM »

cheers for that

Yup, I doubt it will ever come out but I wished it did. But yeah, Kurupt said in a old ass interview that they were working on a album together.

Anyways, here's the song with Layzie & Kurupt and I think it features Tri-Star on it, it's called "Ain't No Thang"
http://limelinx.com/media/2b02b0fba6e9493db8702e481e220c18.aspx

thanks for the link homie. damn ur pic of cassie, she looks fine as a muthafucka

kuruptDPG

« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2008, 08:35:30 AM »
damn a collabo album wit dpg and bone would be off the hook, cant get better than that.

i seriously think kurupt should work wit layzie again, layzie is my fave bone thug rapper and both of them on 1 trak is the shizz.

loving the trak, cheers for the upload

D-Stress

« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2008, 04:13:27 PM »

me heard u izza bigges byatch on dubccizzle? ???

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2008, 11:03:10 AM »

Sounds deep

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson