Author Topic: Lol @ lil Eazy  (Read 1384 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Lol @ lil Eazy
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2008, 09:12:04 PM »
Lil' Eazy needs to change the name, maybe something that was a Eazy nickname like Doughboy for Ice Cube... lol.

After that, he should have stayed cool with Game, maybe put Game in with Doughboy and Hood Surgeon, himself, and Lil' Villian if we ever find him... lol... and have N.W.A. Jr.  8) Eazy then would be big, along with N.W.A. Jr. thanks to Game...

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2008, 09:41:46 PM »
where u at in your life ?

the last goal u achieved was prolly on XBOX LIVE Arcade......Achievement Unlocked : No Life
sorry buddy but i don't own a Xbox i don't play video games so i got no cule what the fuck you talking about but since you no so much about xbox you must be the one wasting your life playing that shit  ;D i never was a fan of video games that shit is a waste of time and the time you waste playing video games you can be out making money so sorry  i dunno wtf you talking about

as far as i know video games is 50 or more bucks fuck would i waste my money on that shit, nigga im from the islands i never grew up on video games, video games ain't shit to me, when you niggaz had video games we just had colored tv so no i never cared about video games

You sound like a dumb 50 year old idiot, who the fuck doesnt play video games? Fuck is you 50? Grew up in anicient civilization times? Get your money but why the hell u hatin on games for lmao. Play em once n awhile AND get your money like any other mothafucka!!!

The_Offence

« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2008, 10:08:32 PM »

the last goal u achieved was prolly on XBOX LIVE Arcade......Achievement Unlocked : No Life
sorry buddy but i don't own a Xbox i don't play video games so i got no cule what the fuck you talking about but since you no so much about xbox you must be the one wasting your life playing that shit  ;D i never was a fan of video games that shit is a waste of time and the time you waste playing video games you can be out making money so sorry  i dunno wtf you talking about

as far as i know video games is 50 or more bucks fuck would i waste my money on that shit, nigga im from the islands i never grew up on video games, video games ain't shit to me, when you niggaz had video games we just had colored tv so no i never cared about video games

You sound like a dumb 50 year old idiot, who the fuck doesnt play video games? Fuck is you 50? Grew up in anicient civilization times? Get your money but why the hell u hatin on games for lmao. Play em once n awhile AND get your money like any other mothafucka!!!
wtf dude im not into video games, i never grew up on that that shit im not a lil kid i can give a fuck about some xbox or what other bullshit games you niggaz fuck with that shit is boring to me, you spend 50 bucks on a game you gonna get sick of in a week, what a waste of money

Kilo4

« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2008, 10:22:42 PM »
There is still a few more days left in september.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2008, 10:52:08 PM »

wtf dude im not into video games, i never grew up on that that shit im not a lil kid i can give a fuck about some xbox or what other bullshit games you niggaz fuck with that shit is boring to me, you spend 50 bucks on a game you gonna get sick of in a week, what a waste of money

Who the hell pays 50-60 bucks for a game? I havnt paid that in like years LOL. I got my shit flashed homie, get all my games for free. I dont play much xbox either, here and there, but shits dope!!!

The_Offence

« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2008, 11:00:31 PM »
its dope to you but i never grew up on that shit couple years ago was the first time i saw a computer  ;D real shit

im not into games i know people that have that shit i played it and then got sick of it in about 30 minutes

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2008, 11:04:40 PM »
its dope to you but i never grew up on that shit couple years ago was the first time i saw a computer  ;D real shit

im not into games i know people that have that shit i played it and then got sick of it in about 30 minutes

Yah gets boring after about 30-45 minutes LOL.

On another note, fuck this thread. Lil E aint dropping shit anytime soon if ever. LOL!!!

Dippafly

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2008, 03:44:13 AM »
The first mistake he made was his name.

LOL
SLEPT ON CLASSICS

Smoke

« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2008, 03:51:43 AM »
The first mistake he made was his name.

yup
this is a fake rapper, no talent , no good music, who care about him

Dj.Thirrzty

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Dj.Thirrzty - BigHouse Records'Artist/FutureStarDJ
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2008, 04:11:33 AM »
Lil' E wasn't it? Or he change it to Lil' Eazy cuz that other Lil' E guy from tha mid-west or down south or sumpin'? I notice it was Lil' E than it's been Lil' Eazy for about 2 years now. Anyway, he and game cool now aren't they? And that Timbo track coulda blowed up but they didn't even release a cdq version, I remember cuz I wanted ta play it at a club I was dj'ing at but I couldn't find a cdq version. Does anyone know if there is a cdq version? I for one would like to see Lil'Eazy on BWS, that'd be dope! Even though BWS ain't really a label to sign rappers to game said, it's more of a movement company whatever that entails. It'd be dope to see BWS officially sign and release rappers as a label thoe.
DJ.THIRRZTY
OWNER:THIRRZTY BRAND ENT.
DJ: FUTURE STAR DJ'S
Arist: Big House Records
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/DJTHIRRZTY
http://www.datpiff.com/DJthirrzty-Tastemaker-Tonite-DJs-Future-Star-D-mid15174.html

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2008, 05:22:14 AM »

lol.. you gotta know what to play.

i pity the foo that thinks hes too cool to zone out and play some videogames

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2008, 08:12:33 AM »
aint nothing wrong with video games 8)

AOD187um

• 'G'
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2008, 08:16:37 AM »

Yeah I was hoping this shit would drop next month. I was looking forward to see what he would bring to the table. There was supposed to be a few unreleased cuts with his pops on there too. The only mistake I think Lil Eazy made was takin so long to release some shit. After a while the buzz dies down.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2008, 08:24:02 AM »
you want to know somthing too? if he would of remained cool with game, he would be relevant still

c/s 100%, the second he started to beef with game to build buzz it back fired on his talentless ass as now no one fucking with him and no one checking for him
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

midwestryder

« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2008, 08:28:33 AM »
you want to know somthing too? if he would of remained cool with game, he would be relevant still
but game asked for it . game should have never tried to steal lil eazy's l gazy & act like eazy-e was his dad . eazyE  is not games dad  & game should act like it . LiL eazy's dad is Eazy E & that means LIl eazy is the prince of compton.game should have never went around saying eazy e left eveything to him . when game know Eazy E did not know him & Eazy E didn't leave shit to game . game is fucking wrong for it . so shut up with that bullshit ,game dick rider.  EAZY E left it to LIL E & ice cube wil tell you that.,
« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 09:56:09 AM by midwestryder »