Author Topic: Lol @ lil Eazy  (Read 1367 times)

h2k4

Re: Lol @ lil Eazy
« Reply #45 on: August 28, 2008, 08:21:58 PM »
you want to know somthing too? if he would of remained cool with game, he would be relevant still
but game asked for it . gam should have never trued to steal lil eazy'sl egazy & act like eazy-e was his dad . eazyE is not games dad  & game should act like it . LiL eazy's dad is Eazy E & that means LIl eazy is the prince of compton.game should have never went around saying eazy e left eveything to him . when game know Eazy E did not know him & Eazy E didn't leave shit to game . game is fucking wrong for it . so shut up with that bullshit ,game dick rider.  EAZY E left it to LIL E & ice cube wil tell you that.,

you myst be a real dumb ass bitch for saying that

Game brought Eazy E back to the hip hop spot light, he was the only nigga to remember dude and shout his name out along Pac and BIG.  Lil Eazy just got mad because that faggots entire steez was ryding his daddys dick and when game came out and paid his respects to Eazy E, lil eazy felt his gimmick was stolen
no, you are the real dumb ass bitch . that is ryding games dick like you love with it . everything i said was fact & truth.game did not bring Ezy E back to hip hop sopt light . eazy e was never forgotten & bone has been keeoing eazy e's name a life for year . also it is not game right to do it anyway . it is ony lil eazy's  . no game did not just ryde LIL eazy daddy dick but alos said in one of his songs or freestyles the eazy e lieft everything to him & that is what started it . so blame game for it . also that is why bone ,bg knoccout & gangsta dresta won't work with game at all but will with LIL Eazy .Ice cube is cool with LIL eazy  & says he is tight as hell. Ice cube is helping lil  eazy   LIl eazy has every right to act that way anyways because it is his legazy not game & game has no right at all  .THAT THE STRAIGHT FACTS & YOU CAN'T SAY SHIT ABOUT THAT. get off games dick . he is not god & he will never be the best on the west coast ever .that is ice cube & snoop dogg the real kings of the west coast
You couldn't be further from the truth.  Game did bring Eazy's name back to Hip Hop.  There's a small few that didn't forget about Eazy but the majority did.  If you think Lil' E was so pissed at Game for repping his dad, why was he in the "Certified Gangstas" video with Game, Jim, and Cam wearing Game's N.W.A. chain?  Also, Bone has done collabos with Game so yet again, you are wrong.

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: August 28, 2008, 08:23:55 PM »
LOL  some of yall act like eazy is the only one havin troubles gettin a release date? wat bout ur boyfriend gayme? how many times did he get pushed back????? YEARRRRRRRRRS . even his last album he was gettin fucked around.

G malone?
Spi?
Bishop?
Crooked?

aintr that the same shit ?

Games album got pushed back 2 months.........and then it CAME OUT and that was his 3RD album, has Lil Eazy even fuckin dropped ONE ALBUM YET. Were talking about LIL EAZY, not anyone else. This guys been claiming to drop Prince Of Compton since 2004, and now its mid 2008 LOL. This guy aint dropping shit!!!

yeah ok. lets make a thread about crooked i now, n bash n make fun of him . for not droppin an album since when?  seems fair enough
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #47 on: August 28, 2008, 08:29:38 PM »
LOL  some of yall act like eazy is the only one havin troubles gettin a release date? wat bout ur boyfriend gayme? how many times did he get pushed back????? YEARRRRRRRRRS . even his last album he was gettin fucked around.

G malone?
Spi?
Bishop?
Crooked?

Games album got pushed back 2 months.........and then it CAME OUT and that was his 3RD album, has Lil Eazy even fuckin dropped ONE ALBUM YET. Were talking about LIL EAZY, not anyone else. This guys been claiming to drop Prince Of Compton since 2004, and now its mid 2008 LOL. This guy aint dropping shit!!!

yeah ok. lets make a thread about crooked i now, n bash n make fun of him . for not droppin an album since when?  seems fair enough

Yah but were talking about LIL EAZY, FUCK CROOKED I, i could gives a fuck about him, he too aint ever dropping a album. But i was just saying, why the hell would you even say "ohhh Game pushed his album a few years" LMAO, thats a good 1. He dropped his shit when he did, he didnt talk about The Doc for years and then drop it. He dropped his shit and he blew up. If your talking about the push back on LAX that was only 2 months brah!!!

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: August 28, 2008, 08:40:27 PM »

G malone?
Spi?
Bishop?
Crooked?

Yah but were talking about LIL EAZY, FUCK CROOKED I, i could gives a fuck about him, he too aint ever dropping a album. But i was just saying, why the hell would you even say "ohhh Game pushed his album a few years" LMAO, thats a good 1. He dropped his shit when he did, he didnt talk about The Doc for years and then drop it. He dropped his shit and he blew up. If your talking about the push back on LAX that was only 2 months brah!!!

i was talkin bout since he had been sign to dre . i could care less about lax, i only heard pain since it first leaked n then havent given to fucks about it

Pancho

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #49 on: August 28, 2008, 08:44:55 PM »
talked to lil eazys pr people, album is not dropping on Sept 16th, they are in the studio recording another single cause what we claimin did not get the responce they wanted, so dont expect it soon, but thats the latest, peace

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #50 on: August 28, 2008, 09:14:32 PM »

G malone?
Spi?
Bishop?
Crooked?

i was talkin bout since he had been sign to dre . i could care less about lax, i only heard pain since it first leaked n then havent given to fucks about it

LOL, then your missing out homie. Go cop that shit. And Pancho im not surprised LMAO!!!

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: August 28, 2008, 09:32:21 PM »

G malone?
Spi?
Bishop?
Crooked?

LOL, then your missing out homie. Go cop that shit. And Pancho im not surprised LMAO!!!

oh shit realli? aight thats it im runnin to the store to get it!!!!!! , actually i'll think ill just ask ya boy for one of his ''many'' copies he got  ;)

KaliMex

• 'G'
  • Oh Boy!
« Reply #52 on: August 28, 2008, 09:36:58 PM »
its not the name its not about talent...lil eazy jasnt come out because its hard right now......if it was about talent crooked i would be on top of the game right now and if it was about the name lil wayne lil jonh and all the bid "lil" artist would not have there time on top....this is what lil ez should have done

1. put a low budget vids for im from compton and i got that
2. He got exposure at the vh1 hip hop honors thats good
3. make a club banger prdocu by dj khalid with t-pain on the hook and wayne or 50 on it
4. 3 weeks before the album out make a hard diss to game(this is what game 50 do to get attention before album)
 all this should have been done within 6 months of the realse of the album and im not agreein to makin a song with t pain o wayne o 50 or the dissin, but to blow thats what he should have done
« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 09:38:50 PM by KaliMex »

¥-REGIME Life-¥
                                                                                   C.O.B

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #53 on: August 28, 2008, 09:57:48 PM »
its not the name its not about talent...lil eazy jasnt come out because its hard right now......if it was about talent crooked i would be on top of the game right now and if it was about the name lil wayne lil jonh and all the bid "lil" artist would not have there time on top....this is what lil ez should have done

3. make a club banger prdocu by dj khalid with t-pain on the hook and wayne or 50 on it
4. 3 weeks before the album out make a hard diss to game(this is what game 50 do to get attention before album)
 all this should have been done within 6 months of the realse of the album and im not agreein to makin a song with t pain o wayne o 50 or the dissin, but to blow thats what he should have done

Nah Game and him are cool now, dissin him now again for no reason would just destroy his career, Games got shit on the west coast on lock, the majority of the people who fuck with Game wont show Lil Eazy any love. Your strategy seems str8 though!!!

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: August 28, 2008, 10:04:52 PM »

Your strategy seems str8

sad enough but yet lol

SOUL MECHANIX

• 'G'
« Reply #55 on: August 28, 2008, 10:39:07 PM »

I agree with you. Rock solid approach. That Khalid is on fire!

AOD187um

• 'G'
« Reply #56 on: August 29, 2008, 06:17:39 AM »

I think Lil Eazy's waitin for Detox to drop so he can get promo off a that album before he drops his. . .

KaliMex

• 'G'
  • Oh Boy!
« Reply #57 on: August 29, 2008, 09:40:05 AM »

Nah Game and him are cool now, dissin him now again for no reason would just destroy his career, Games got shit on the west coast on lock, the majority of the people who fuck with Game wont show Lil Eazy any love. Your strategy seems str8 though!!!

dissing gfame now would be really stupid....but i meant like last year when he did that chit on vh1.....but owell chit happens lol

¥-REGIME Life-¥
                                                                                   C.O.B

« Reply #58 on: August 29, 2008, 09:52:50 AM »
Lil E was doin it big in London on Monday. I was chillin in the streets when I heard I Got That bangin outta some clothes stores speakers. Hahaha!  8)