Author Topic: BIG PAYBACC LETS U RATE HIS VERSE (NEW MATERIAL)  (Read 1611 times)

Blood$

Re: BIG PAYBACC LETS U RATE HIS VERSE (NEW MATERIAL)
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2008, 04:15:14 PM »
shit was dope Paybacc, keep doin' your thing

but LMFAO at all the aliases in here

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2008, 04:21:59 PM »
Why does a mans daughter have to be brought into it?
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2008, 04:48:34 PM »

Yea that hoe ass nigga out of bounds now.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Black Gloves

« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2008, 04:49:53 PM »

lol im tellin you niggaz, this nigga Trav Teezy is a tail. Dude follows Big Paybaac everywhere haha hilarious.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2008, 04:54:50 PM »

lol im tellin you niggaz, this nigga Trav Teezy is a tail. Dude follows Big Paybaac everywhere haha hilarious.

If thats the case you my nutz cause you stay so close to my dick weird ass nigga. Everywhere i post you on my dick about it get some bitches nigga.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Black Gloves

« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2008, 05:39:36 PM »

If thats the case you my nutz cause you stay so close to my dick weird ass nigga. Everywhere i post you on my dick about it get some bitches nigga.

its funny that spider loc groupies just now after he did that "Deez Weirdoz" song they start using that word in every sentence, haaaa maaaad funny ;D

i think big paybaac is offline right now....shouldnt u be followin?

AOD187um

• 'G'
« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2008, 05:44:57 PM »
PAYBACC QUIT PLAYIN NIGGA YOU KNOW ITS ME CUZZ!! THE BIG S.P.I
MY DAUGHTER PRETTY AINT SHE??? YOU ALL ON MY MYSPACE PAGE STEALING MY PICTURES,WHAT KIND OF WEIRDO ARE YOU??? LOOK AT THE CHILDISH SHIT U DO,U AINT HURTING ME!!! I KNOW YOUR SPECIAL...EVERYONE ON HERE NOW KNOWS IT!!!

For real. . ,Take that mans daughter off your profile.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2008, 05:55:32 PM »
Dope ass 2nd verse Paybacc, propz for that shit!!!
WHATS UP WITH YOUR BOY^^^^

What lol? And to the dude who has Paybacc's daughter in his avatar, the fuck is wrong with you? Dont bring that shit up on here you dumb fuckin clown, your crossin the line, it aint even funny!!!

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2008, 06:06:36 PM »

its funny that spider loc groupies just now after he did that "Deez Weirdoz" song they start using that word in every sentence, haaaa maaaad funny ;D

Shouldn't you be stuffin ya ass with that special deluxe lax dildo you got?

Black Gloves

« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2008, 06:14:28 PM »

thats alright dawg i already got the deluxe, original and the other one in my ass...no more room left.

but im just remind'n u that paybaac is offline right now...so u might...just wanna....do the same or???

man im a lil tired Travy...can you tell me a good nightstory about how tough you and Spider are? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease :'(

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2008, 06:15:56 PM »
BILLY MAYS HERE. WHAT THE FUCK IS UP NIGGERS?

LMAO

thats alright dawg i already got the deluxe, original and the other one in my ass...no more room left.

but im just remind'n u that paybaac is offline right now...so u might...just wanna....do the same or???

man im a lil tired Travy...can you tell me a good nightstory about how tough you and Spider are? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease :'(

this is comedy gold
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 06:17:46 PM by Long Beach Iz Active »
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2008, 06:30:48 PM »

Nah i aint got no story about spi or me but i do have the footage of you tryin to join lantana block and gettin punched by a blood Hahahaha I told yall he was from the UK check his accent
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 06:36:32 PM by Trav Treezy »

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2008, 06:32:45 PM »
Dope ass 2nd verse Paybacc, propz for that shit!!!
WHATS UP WITH YOUR BOY^^^^

What lol? And to the dude who has Paybacc's daughter in his avatar, the fuck is wrong with you? Dont bring that shit up on here you dumb fuckin clown, your crossin the line, it aint even funny!!!

Co-sign

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2008, 06:40:00 PM »

Nah i aint got no story about spi or me but i do have the footage of you tryin to join lantana block and gettin punched by a blood Hahahaha I told yall he was from the UK check his accent

u a fool lol
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2008, 06:56:25 PM »
Nice verse Paybacc...
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ