Author Topic: NO HOMO  (Read 757 times)

OchoCinco

Re: NO HOMO
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2008, 03:15:32 PM »
read the thread I didnt make the pic it came from boxden but I aint so insecure with my self that I cant laugh at some shit...I knew it would bring out the groupies making it that much easier to shit on them.

if you see that pic and feel threatened then you should feel uneasy because you might be running from something inside yourself.

no homo

so basically u were just tryin to act tough and cool on the internet?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2008, 03:18:11 PM »
kinda like your attempting to do right now?

whatever helps you sleep tonight doggie.

but just so you know as a general rule...Im not sayin EVERYBODY but most people that have bitches in the avis and sigs dont get pussy in true life so think about that before you pass around more gay accusations.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2008, 03:18:28 PM »
This is getting hella stupid & unfortunately GAY.

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2008, 03:19:05 PM »

thats usally what happens when peteys involved

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2008, 03:19:34 PM »

dogg its BEEN gay.

you can thank your mans for that.

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2008, 03:24:00 PM »
drastic times call for drastic measures...

these cats flooded the front page with game threads non stop...I was doing this to calm the groupies down and let them know it was getting out of hand BECAUSE of the fact niggas wasnt on the job.

call it shock therepy the pic came from boxden

I aint the enemy playboy Im part of the solution.

yes great solution, instead of posting news on the most relevant west coast rapper, lets post gay pictures of him instead!! i love how your mind works petey

well, his crying , constant namedropping and lying about his gang past makes him sound a bit gay. and of course, he´s as obsessed with dre as you are obsessed with Starface..

every night a desperate howl is heard in silent long beach , " jaaaaayyyyceeeeoooooonnnn, lleeeeettt meee shhhaaaaveeee yyyyoooouurrr nnnuuuuutttttsss"

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2008, 03:26:05 PM »
LMFAO....at starface.

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2008, 03:26:30 PM »
drastic times call for drastic measures...

these cats flooded the front page with game threads non stop...I was doing this to calm the groupies down and let them know it was getting out of hand BECAUSE of the fact niggas wasnt on the job.

call it shock therepy the pic came from boxden

I aint the enemy playboy Im part of the solution.

yes great solution, instead of posting news on the most relevant west coast rapper, lets post gay pictures of him instead!! i love how your mind works petey

well, his crying , constant namedropping and lying about his gang past makes him sound a bit gay. and of course, he´s as obsessed with dre as you are obsessed with Starface..

every night a desperate howl is heard in silent long beach , " jaaaaayyyyceeeeoooooonnnn, lleeeeettt meee shhhaaaaveeee yyyyoooouurrr nnnuuuuutttttsss"

trav treezy we can spot your gayness from a mile away, why you needed to make a new account is beyond me though

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2008, 03:29:23 PM »
trav treezy? damn is that another nigga your obsessed with?

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2008, 03:31:11 PM »
SMH @ people getting their feelings hurt over that pic :grumpy:

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2008, 03:33:19 PM »
the ones getting hurt are the ones that truly have deep seeded issues with there sexuality.

thanks for that sig...I lost my link to the swag spot.

DIPS!

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2008, 03:36:52 PM »

trav treezy we can spot your gayness from a mile away, why you needed to make a new account is beyond me though
[/quote]

i don´t have a clue who´s trav treezy, probably another one riding your groupie ass. take a word of advice kid, listen to music, don´t act like these fake thugs are your heroes. just another misguided wigga. i ain´t mad at the boy, but hell, he seems to be mad . maybe he can relate to game´s actions , suicide comments and mood swings. Starface´s own internet watchdog, a lil hairy mutt that can be stomped to death if not seen while walking on the mean e-street.

ok. now we´ll wait for the momma jokes and "yerrr gay homosekxual"-comments pouring in since this fucker obviously ain´t got a big vocabulary

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2008, 03:39:34 PM »

i don´t have a clue who´s trav treezy, probably another one riding your groupie ass. take a word of advice kid, listen to music, don´t act like these fake thugs are your heroes. just another misguided wigga. i ain´t mad at the boy, but hell, he seems to be mad . maybe he can relate to game´s actions , suicide comments and mood swings. Starface´s own internet watchdog, a lil hairy mutt that can be stomped to death if not seen while walking on the mean e-street.

ok. now we´ll wait for the momma jokes and "yerrr gay homosekxual"-comments pouring in since this fucker obviously ain´t got a big vocabulary
i wont say no more, come back when you can spell
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 03:41:20 PM by LongBeachsFinest »

thebayinthebildin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2008, 03:41:47 PM »
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THAT BULL PETEY FUNNY AS SHITT LOL

lol at how butt hurt longbeachsfinestbitch is.

petey is fuckin right fuck off with all thesee shitty game threads all over the front page. games dick aint big enough for yall to ride so vigorously its only big enough for buck lollll

OchoCinco

« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2008, 03:42:41 PM »
kinda like your attempting to do right now?

whatever helps you sleep tonight doggie.

but just so you know as a general rule...Im not sayin EVERYBODY but most people that have bitches in the avis and sigs dont get pussy in true life so think about that before you pass around more gay accusations.

hah so cus i got pics of girls in my avy means i dont get pussy, and cus u got dudes in urs means u cant seem to get any play from guys that u want??.....i just dont see why u would even post this shit, i mean u knew there were a lota of game fans, so u just do this to piss people off? i dont really care its just the fact of posting it???wat r u reasons