Author Topic: CUBE AND MACK aint Homiez ?????????? wtf.... man  (Read 753 times)

MasLoc aka Massolocco

• Lil Geezy
CUBE AND MACK aint Homiez ?????????? wtf.... man
« on: August 11, 2008, 11:40:03 PM »

man, rumors like these really fuck me up...... as dope as the game is.... why does business gotta turn sour???

Westside Connection = CUBE, MACK & WC " . "

i dont wanna get USed to IT...... Game is his own thing, he is Blackwall street.. all that shit.....

But wtf is this. WSCG aint rite with out mack 10, In my opinion.... if they gott beef.... they shouldnt bring WSCG back with out him....

Let that fanchise rest. Dont fuck with it. Switch it up aint shit. Let till stay authentic.

(they almost did that with nwa, with snoop as eazy replacement.... But they realized that aint cool, same thing)

I like game, but he is new generation. His style, the whole thing is new..... WSCG is ol'school.... I wanna hear what the O.Gs got to say! u know what im sayin.....  i rather hear the ol school speak in the new world of hip hop.... Bring that ol school prespectives. if they making another album.... if mack aint on it... it aint real... it aint what WSCG was about in my opinion...... cuase if they dont.... we aint got nothin left from that time. They rep all that westcoast shit -- WEsttsideeeee --  people in all over the world started saying it... i know i did.... soo... why spoil a good thing.... fuck up my memories.... lol

Roll OG ... or just let it be.

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
Re: CUBE AND MACK aint Homiez ?????????? wtf.... man
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2008, 11:52:47 PM »
(they almost did that with nwa, with snoop as eazy replacement.... But they realized that aint cool, same thing)
Ren or Cube said in an interview that it wasn't the case, they weren't doing nwa song. They were just featuring for Cube.

This Game rumor has turned out to be false also.

D-Stress

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2008, 05:20:41 AM »
we dont hear anything about the beef, we think its a beef because they´re talking about replacing mack 10 with game
but whats the deal with the beef?no one is losing a word about it, so i wonder, is there really a beef?

fuck WSCG w/o mack 10.

Chad

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2008, 10:04:34 AM »
there is a legitimate beef between Mack & Cube....not trying to sound petty, but I know what it is, but I'm not going to step on any toes to let it out there....I don't think it'd be a big deal if I did, but without clearance I can't say
Resume: BBC / HipHopDX / TMZ / Billboard / XXL / LA Weekly / AFH // Ice Cube. MC Ren . Sir Jinx . DOC . Too Short . Fredwreck . DJ Jazzy Jeff

www.chadkiser.com
Twitter:  @chadmkiser
IG:  chadmkiser

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2008, 10:38:18 AM »
there is a legitimate beef between Mack & Cube....not trying to sound petty, but I know what it is, but I'm not going to step on any toes to let it out there....I don't think it'd be a big deal if I did, but without clearance I can't say
Didn't Mack 10's crew end up whoopin Cube's brother-in-law's ass or somethin like that? Cube asked for Mack to apologize and Mack refused.....that's what I always heard.

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2008, 10:56:38 AM »
REPLACE EAZY WITH SNOOP...I WISH THEY WOULD.. >:(

THERE WOULD BE SOME PROBLEMS BEHIND THAT IM SURE.....

NWA IS A COMPTON GROUP..LONG BEACH AND COMPTON REALLY DONT EVEN GET ALONG.. KEEP IT 100

COMPTON NIGGAS AND LONG BEACH NIGGAS BE BEEFIN IN THE STREETS....NOT DAT RAP SHIT..

DPGC23

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2008, 11:14:32 AM »
BEEN SPLIT 4 WHA, 3YRS NOW???

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

Chad

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2008, 11:44:13 AM »
Didn't Mack 10's crew end up whoopin Cube's brother-in-law's ass or somethin like that? Cube asked for Mack to apologize and Mack refused.....that's what I always heard.

In a nutshell....
Resume: BBC / HipHopDX / TMZ / Billboard / XXL / LA Weekly / AFH // Ice Cube. MC Ren . Sir Jinx . DOC . Too Short . Fredwreck . DJ Jazzy Jeff

www.chadkiser.com
Twitter:  @chadmkiser
IG:  chadmkiser

D~Nice

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2008, 12:35:28 PM »

In a nutshell....

I also heard Mack had some choice words for Cube's wife as well. Basically if they were to be cool, he might as well get a divorce.

CHI-CROWN

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2008, 02:03:23 PM »

NWA IS A COMPTON GROUP..LONG BEACH AND COMPTON REALLY DONT EVEN GET ALONG.. KEEP IT 100

COMPTON NIGGAS AND LONG BEACH NIGGAS BE BEEFIN IN THE STREETS....NOT DAT RAP SHIT..
AYO CRAB BITCH....................FUCK COMPTON............FUCK LONG BEACH AND FUCK YO CRABBY CRAP ASS MOMMA OF YOURS BITCH!!!IS STILL............ALKN!!!AMOR DE REEEEEEY!!!NOW CRAB BOW DOWN TO THEE ALMIGHTY CROWN AND BOW DOWN TO THA CITY OF CHI............CAUSE CHI-TOWN STILL RUNNIN SHIT...............FUCK ALL CRIPS...........FUCK ALL FOLKZ................5ALIVE!!!!!!!!!STILL GANGSTER-DISCIPLEZ-KILLA..............STILL INSANE SPANISH COBRAZ-KILLA..............STILL MANIAC LATIN DISCIPLES-KILLA............STILL INSANE DRAGONZ-KILLA..............STILL INSANE POPES-KILLA..............STILL INSANE 2 DEUCES-KILLA................STILL INSANE UN-KNOWNS-KILLA............STILL ALMIGHTY IMPERIAL GANGSTERS-KILLA................STILL ALMIGHTY LATIN EAGLES-KILLA................STILL ALMIGHTY SAINTS-KILLA.............STILL ALMIGHTY LATIN COUNTS-KILLA...........STILL ALMIGHTY BISHOPS-KILLA..............STILL INSANE ASHLAND VIKINGZ-KILLA.............STILL SPANISH GANGSTER-DISCIPLES-KILLA............STILL ALMIGHTY SIMON CITY ROYALS-KILLA..............STILL FAMILIA STONES-KILLA............STILL SPANISH LORDS-KILLA............STILL ALMIGHTY GAYLORDS-KILLA................AND IF I BE OVER IN BITCH ASS CALI IT WILL BE.................................................................CRIP-KILLA!!!!

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2008, 02:08:30 PM »

Id be fine long as Snoop kept it Doggystyle no Ego Trippin or country shit.

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2008, 07:38:38 PM »
fuckin old shit.... where is mack 10.. i aint seen him since like 99 then 03 then vansihed lol

D Breezy

« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2008, 03:44:02 AM »

AYO CRAB BITCH....................FUCK COMPTON............FUCK LONG BEACH AND FUCK YO CRABBY CRAP ASS MOMMA OF YOURS BITCH!!!IS STILL............ALKN!!!AMOR DE REEEEEEY!!!NOW CRAB BOW DOWN TO THEE ALMIGHTY CROWN AND BOW DOWN TO THA CITY OF CHI............CAUSE CHI-TOWN STILL RUNNIN SHIT...............FUCK ALL CRIPS...........FUCK ALL FOLKZ................5ALIVE!!!!!!!!!STILL GANGSTER-DISCIPLEZ-KILLA..............STILL INSANE SPANISH COBRAZ-KILLA..............STILL MANIAC LATIN DISCIPLES-KILLA............STILL INSANE DRAGONZ-KILLA..............STILL INSANE POPES-KILLA..............STILL INSANE 2 DEUCES-KILLA................STILL INSANE UN-KNOWNS-KILLA............STILL ALMIGHTY IMPERIAL GANGSTERS-KILLA................STILL ALMIGHTY LATIN EAGLES-KILLA................STILL ALMIGHTY SAINTS-KILLA.............STILL ALMIGHTY LATIN COUNTS-KILLA...........STILL ALMIGHTY BISHOPS-KILLA..............STILL INSANE ASHLAND VIKINGZ-KILLA.............STILL SPANISH GANGSTER-DISCIPLES-KILLA............STILL ALMIGHTY SIMON CITY ROYALS-KILLA..............STILL FAMILIA STONES-KILLA............STILL SPANISH LORDS-KILLA............STILL ALMIGHTY GAYLORDS-KILLA................AND IF I BE OVER IN BITCH ASS CALI IT WILL BE.................................................................CRIP-KILLA!!!!

homie always comes through and starts set trippin for no reason. keep that dumb shit off the forum n stop playin ur self. fake ass bytch
Southern Cali Producer D Breezy

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqxEePe3NSCrYlYZrXzm0Pg
IG - @d_breezysounds
iTunes - https://music.apple.com/us/album/what-it-means/1591041892
Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/album/7cmg61kWV0NUZ3IqcuczoC

What It Means out now!! feat. Tash, Kokane, T.Kidd, Propain, Joel Q, Bo Roc, LBC Crew, and more

Black Gloves

« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2008, 04:18:07 AM »

so fuckin what nigga? the streets iz the streets and rappin is rappin.

dumb ass niggaz like you keep fuckin it up real talk.

yeah u might not like Snoop replacing Eazy but for u to say shit like "LBC dont get along with CPT in the streets" like thats relevant when it comes to rap.

D-Stress

« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2008, 04:18:11 PM »
But wtf is this. WSCG aint rite with out mack 10, In my opinion.... if they gott beef.... they shouldnt bring WSCG back with out him....