Author Topic: I'm doing it Clint Doggy Dogg Style!  (Read 166 times)

Kilo2

I'm doing it Clint Doggy Dogg Style!
« on: August 29, 2008, 02:54:09 PM »
I plan on starting to interview myself about stupid forum internet irrelevant shit on which I have no clue about. Expect it soon....by the way I will be doing the interview via one of my apparent alter egos, because we net people need to interview other losers like ourselves. OneOOne, Clint Dogg, etc. you get the picture. RORT MAYTE? Be on the lookout for my new shitty Macklife Mixtape!

Kilo2

Re: I'm doing it Clint Doggy Dogg Style!
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2008, 03:08:31 PM »
Also, can we stop these threads about Clint? They are getting annoying, and plus we shouldn't waste anymore time on this mutt.

LilIain

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2008, 09:37:39 AM »
Also, can we stop these threads about Clint? They are getting annoying, and plus we shouldn't waste anymore time on this mutt.
idiot u started this yourself.

try to practice what u preach.

Clint Dogg is a dead set champion.

I know u got every single song of the ML mixtapes.

Massive post count in this thread too, shame your little campaign is now shattered.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 09:39:52 AM by LilIain »

woods

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2008, 10:01:35 AM »

Why would you make a thread about Clint Dog, and then complain about the amount of Clint Dogg Threads?

LilIain

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2008, 10:04:06 AM »

Why would you make a thread about Clint Dog, and then complain about the amount of Clint Dogg Threads?

Exactly what i was saying.