Author Topic: Two Game albums and not one BWS appearance. What is the problem?  (Read 572 times)

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Two Game albums and not one BWS appearance. What is the problem?
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2008, 04:07:32 PM »
Cos they all no names and woulda fucked up the album. Glad they aint on LAX. Game is working on putting his BWS artists out now that hes retired.
Everyone is a no name when they come out. You need to put them on some releases for them to get their name out. If he really was retiring, which is a massive "if", it would have made for better business to give some of these new artists shine.

Word...
EVERY rapper is a "no name" when they come out no matter what.
Exactly. I don't even know why dude said no names would have fucked it up. If the hot they hot and it would have helped the album.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 04:13:14 PM by Trav Treezy »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2008, 05:02:11 PM »
Cos they all no names and woulda fucked up the album. Glad they aint on LAX. Game is working on putting his BWS artists out now that hes retired.
Everyone is a no name when they come out. You need to put them on some releases for them to get their name out. If he really was retiring, which is a massive "if", it would have made for better business to give some of these new artists shine.

Word...
Exactly. I don't even know why dude said no names would have fucked it up. If the hot they hot and it would have helped the album.

ps, he wants to put all this other fukin artists on the album when it comes to his ''own'' ppl or label, they no were to be seen?
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

Black Gloves

« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2008, 05:11:55 PM »

Word...

ps, he wants to put all this other fukin artists on the album when it comes to his ''own'' ppl or label, they no were to be seen?

but yet somehow.....for some strange reason..dont know why...you and Trav Teezy check the album and the tracklist...wooooow

hate is the new love in 08 baby...is time for change ;D ;)

MisterX

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2008, 05:19:54 PM »
I don't think his label will allow him to put no name rappers on his album. BWS doesn't even have a distribution deal and they're never going to get one unless it's under Koch. I don't think there's any major labels that would give a label deal to a rapper who only goes platinum.

D.A UK

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2008, 05:20:19 PM »
Bad move by game not even putting them on the bonus tracks, but we all new it would happen, he hasn't got enough confidence in himself to do that which is why we see the allstar features which is a shame because that what stops him from growing as an artist.They have seen some talent though, Eastwood Technique Ya Boy Juice Clye Carson Scipio (X.O) all have talent shame the first three didn't stick around. I think X.O, Clyde and juice are all good for bws, Scipio needed the name change thought cant see that name catching on. As for bws being a label don't believe all the shit NJD says about geffen interscope and who ever else he says have offered deals, i think only captitol have ever offered anything to bws and they need to go through that and make some albums have game as the executive producer like it or not he knows how to pick beats and shit.
Nas Won! "I prove you lost already"

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2008, 05:22:00 PM »
havin clyde do a verse and a hook on the album would have been a very smart move for LAX.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2008, 05:28:40 PM »
cus they suck?

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2008, 05:48:43 PM »
I don't think his label will allow him to put no name rappers on his album. BWS doesn't even have a distribution deal and they're never going to get one unless it's under Koch. I don't think there's any major labels that would give a label deal to a rapper who only goes platinum.

That shouldn't even matter the artist are the ones who create the album not the label their job is just to market,promote,and distribute the record. Its crazy if an artist can't decide who he wants on the album,I would have to hear an artist say it to believe it.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Jimmy H.

« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2008, 05:51:52 PM »
not really. The Game was on 106 & Park without a video or album...

When was Game on 106 & Park? When he was with JT? Aftermath exclusively? Or when he already been on G-Unit? What time period? Had he already been on Banks' album?

Game is a grea rapper but not a good artist. 50 is a average rapper and USED to be a good artist.

but a good artist has NOTHING to do with creating lanes for otheres you dumb ass. You're talkin about being a CO fool.

This nigga dumb as fuck.

Tell Lloyd Banks and em to drop now and see how good they'll do..i give 50 props but dont over do it..they captivated of 50s buzz back then.

50 had a huuuuuge buzz back then. Only Snoop had a bigger buzz back in the 90s.

Ps. I find it funny how you secretely check out Game threads were its about a new song, new picture or whateva...but as soon as it a thread critizing Game....whoop! there you are ;D ;D

Hiii Travy...how 50 doin 2day? ;D

What do you mean by how is 50 doing today? I think if you compare album sales as a solo artist, he's sold more on every album than Game. As far as labels go, G-Unit might be in a slump but they put out two albums for the G-Unit group, two for Banks, two for Buck, a soundtrack, a Mobb Deep album, Game's album, Tony Yayo album. I think he was listed as second biggest money-making rap artist for 2007 behind Jay-Z.

The perception is that G-Unit is dead because they're doing gold when they use to go multi-platinum on every thing but if 50 is still making the most money out of nearly everybody, how is he anywhere near finished?

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2008, 06:11:07 PM »
Your making too much sense for some people to comprehend. Until someone actually puts up the numbers gunit was doin there still on top of everything. They lost album sales but there not showing up in any other artists sales wise.

Bot

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2008, 06:15:37 PM »
BWS artist are like red headed stepchildren, u only claim em when u have too

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2008, 06:25:37 PM »

Word...

but yet somehow.....for some strange reason..dont know why...you and Trav Teezy check the album and the tracklist...wooooow

hate is the new love in 08 baby...is time for change ;D ;)

your karma = -330 (negative) wat? n still addin, look at my karma 
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

Stonehenge

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2008, 07:54:31 PM »
If you have the power to get ever artist in the book to do a song with you, it seems that you should have the power to put on your so called "soldiers". OK, at least if you not gone put them on your album, maybe throw a name drop their way sometimes. I hate FIFTY but you have to give him credit, he was name dropping Lloyd Banks and Yayo before anybody knew who the fuck they were. And not just on a fuckin mixtape. I think Game is afraid to let them nigga's shine because he is a "attention whore".