Author Topic: when warzone comin out  (Read 352 times)

maniacloc

• Lil Geezy
when warzone comin out
« on: September 04, 2008, 06:03:41 PM »
this shit is anticipated

~Lucien~

Re: when warzone comin out
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2008, 06:13:53 PM »
first quarter 2009

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2008, 08:20:46 PM »
Dude, let Dubb Union run it's course first.  They still got to drop their 2nd, 3rd and 4th singles.  And ride all the fame and shit well into next year.  This album is still gonna be big on sales next year.  Warzone probably won't be ready to be released until 2010.  That's about the time I could see this album begin to slow down in sales.  Dubb Union still gotta tour and all that and keep promoting the album.

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2008, 08:32:38 PM »
Dude, let Dubb Union run it's course first.  They still got to drop their 2nd, 3rd and 4th singles.  And ride all the fame and shit well into next year.  This album is still gonna be big on sales next year.  Warzone probably won't be ready to be released until 2010.  That's about the time I could see this album begin to slow down in sales.  Dubb Union still gotta tour and all that and keep promoting the album.

well it better hurry up and drop.. cause the mayian calender stops tickin 2012.... lmao @ eiht..his tags will be expired soon.. he needs an advancement snoop before he runs out of money.... lol lol ha ha haaaaaa

you might see eiht in front of the walgreens wit a santa suit and bell..

acgrundy

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2008, 09:20:21 PM »

you might see eiht in front of the walgreens wit a santa suit and bell..

Yeah...fundraising money for your broke ass

SO PRUP

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2008, 10:37:03 PM »
i just don't see warzone ever coming out, almost seems like a waste of time lol.  Kam should just concentrate on his solo shit.  Nobody cares about no MC Eiht in the year 2008, goldie loc need to go solo to.

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2008, 12:21:26 AM »

I really highlly doubt we'll see any more vidoes for the Dubb Union album. Maybe a internet video, but deffinatelly not 2nd, 3rd, and 4th singles with videos. And Im sorry to break it to you but this album aint gunna sell well..Its more like a promotional tool to get there names out there. Its a dope album and desevres to sell well. But realisticlly it wont move more than 10-15 thousands. But hey atleast they got there album out there unlike some westcoast artist, one in particular.

kevin t

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2008, 03:12:54 AM »
i just don't see warzone ever coming out, almost seems like a waste of time lol.  Kam should just concentrate on his solo shit.  Nobody cares about no MC Eiht in the year 2008, goldie loc need to go solo to.
yeah agree with that about goldie, i can't see warzone doing anything, it seems no one is really interested in it anyway

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

EFFeX

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2008, 10:28:55 AM »

I really highlly doubt we'll see any more vidoes for the Dubb Union album. Maybe a internet video, but deffinatelly not 2nd, 3rd, and 4th singles with videos. And Im sorry to break it to you but this album aint gunna sell well..Its more like a promotional tool to get there names out there. Its a dope album and desevres to sell well. But realisticlly it wont move more than 10-15 thousands. But hey atleast they got there album out there unlike some westcoast artist, one in particular.

That's what I'm saying, it's September, by December no one will be talking about this project anymore let alone next year. I'm just being realistic. This thing probably ain't pushing more than 30,000. That seems average for a project of this scale. I'm not hating, I bumped it and like a couple tracks, but it's nothing that would hit the mainstream and take over the charts.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2008, 11:16:14 AM »
Neveruary 31st !!!!!!!!!!!!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Lunatic

« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2008, 11:21:21 AM »
This will actually drop and it will be next year (Warzone)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2008, 11:38:43 AM »
not coming out... at least not in the line-up they have now
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Bot

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2008, 12:34:24 PM »
I thought eiht been came out the closet?