Author Topic: The Game's Warranty [on his D.A. album]!  (Read 371 times)

TheD

• Lil Geezy
The Game's Warranty [on his D.A. album]!
« on: September 01, 2008, 02:07:43 PM »
found this one too.. shit this will look bad
and you wonder why the game is the way it is

GAME’S WARRANTY

Looking at The Game can’t help felling I’m looking at insecure artist. Like one that has to lean constantly on other artists almost like wasn’t able to go good as solo. How many reasons I collected to this daily ? Ma-many many many:

- Remember before the Doctor’s Advocate dropped how much homeboy insisted that Dre would be on it ? 50 on the other hand was saying from the begging that he wouldn’t; he was so sure of it it was almost like it was contractual. And he was right.

- He kept the name Doctor’s Advocate until the end, even though there was no doctor. According to 50 to make unupdated fans think Dre did it.

- Then the first single came out. He’s so desperate to convince listeners “hey, it’s me, the same other dude that you seen with Dre, remember that guy you liked ? Don’t dislike me because Dre is no longer with me. I’m still cool and still can do it!”. I won’t even comment on the essence the song “Let’s Ride” carries or the purposely chosen producer for it.

- The album has got 16 songs, but he managed to call out Dre directly exactly 30 times during 13 songs only. Na average twice per song and up to 4 times on 3 songs including the main single. Not to mention other Aftermath references and hints. This means that in only 3 songs he was able not to talk about Dre. Too bad he went to the technique used by artists still trying to make it, calling out famous artists names. If that’s not leaning I don’t know what it is.

- To say he isn’t idiot, he learned something. But, thinking about it, I take that back: calling out names on the single Wouldn’t Get Far huh ? How original. Parallel beefs huh ? How original. Controversial statements in interviews huh ? How original. Like you can’t live in the business without controversy, that’s sad. Sure that’s talent ?

- Game has a song which the whole theme of it is Dre. Like most of the album, it seems like he’s trying to reach him. In one line he says “You still my homeboy, Doc, I'd take a bullet for you”. But Dre doesn’t seem to respond. Pride is pride so to keep his intact later Game states that he was too drunk to remember what he said on the song.

- The latest thing was perhaps the most pathetic one. Game was begging for Jay Z’s attention; he wants a response from him to help him sell records, he said it openly. Is this something of a respectable rap artist to do ? That equals to laying on the floor and have Jay walk over him and enjoy it.

See what I’m talking about ?

At least on this last one he was sincere about his intention.

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Game's Warranty [on his D.A. album]!
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2008, 02:11:08 PM »
I can tell you're not gonna be here long. LOL!!

TheD

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2008, 02:17:31 PM »
for quoting a text from a blog ? I been in this forum for sumthing over a year, if that's considered wrong, believe me, I'll take it the banning, cause it's not worth it

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2008, 02:31:13 PM »
for quoting a text from a blog ? I been in this forum for sumthing over a year, if that's considered wrong, believe me, I'll take it the banning, cause it's not worth it

Do you homie, I ain't mad atcha. Just giving you a proper heads up is all.

Avalanche

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2008, 06:27:50 PM »
i stopped reading after i realized that the "blog" was written by a two year old, who has no comprehension of grammar or the english language.

EFFeX

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2008, 07:42:17 PM »
This thread was brought to you by another obsessed Game fan.  ;D