Author Topic: Did my computer crash?..and if it did, what can I do to get my music files back?  (Read 771 times)

herpes

Re: Did my computer crash?..and if it did, what can I do to get my music files b
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2008, 07:23:13 PM »
jromo and banana boy are going to comedy hell for their pathetic attempts at humor

and where in there do your raps sit?

lmao

jeromechickenbone

Re: Did my computer crash?..and if it did, what can I do to get my music files b
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2008, 03:20:56 PM »
jromo and banana boy are going to comedy hell for their pathetic attempts at humor

Think positive thoughts elior, you don't want your computer to fuck up again

Now_Im_Not_Banned

jromo is a homo...banana boy has bitches in his sig that i can have in my room with a phone call...tom is still a broke loner. this place needs me. 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

so did your computer get fixed or what.

naah, not yet...i've been busy lately, but i'm gunna take it to timelock when i got a chance.

herpes

jromo is a homo...banana boy has bitches in his sig that i can have in my room with a phone call...tom is still a broke loner. this place needs me. 8)

LMFAO.... going back 6 years to get dirt on me.  Times have changed elior, step your game up.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2008, 05:37:39 PM »

LMFAO.... going back 6 years to get dirt on me.  Times have changed elior, step your game up.

you know, i keeps me a private jet..........farmer tom

herpes

« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2008, 06:54:18 PM »

you know, i keeps me a private jet..........farmer tom