Author Topic: Outlawz - We mash like 'Pac 'n tha Outlawz song  (Read 729 times)

SheraZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Outlawz - We mash like 'Pac 'n tha Outlawz song
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2008, 04:55:56 AM »
have u listened to:
-outlaw 4 life
-soldier 2 soldier
-thug brothers
-we want in

they dropped alot.. and most of their shit is dope! but it is your opinion n i respect that..

peace

I haven't listened to a couple of those you mentioned.  I will have to check them out.  It just seems that they lack the mic presence or direction they once had when Pac was there.  Production has been lack luster also.  One thing I will check for is Fatal's new mixtape.

Fatal's new mixtape will get released when they have a proper release date for his album born legendary.. The mixtape will be FREE to download will ft Crooked I, Young Noble, Nuttso(i think) and many other.. Maybe Lil Wayne too... I will post the DL link on this forum!

peace
www.thugtertainment.net  <- Hussein Fatal's Official Site!!

BORN LEGENDARY DROPPIN JUNE 16th on ITUNES and Thugtertainment.net (hardcopy)

Dj.Thirrzty

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Dj.Thirrzty - BigHouse Records'Artist/FutureStarDJ
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2008, 06:36:43 AM »
sheraz u work wit' fatal/outlawz, what's tha haps homie? I worked wit' Edi briefly.
DJ.THIRRZTY
OWNER:THIRRZTY BRAND ENT.
DJ: FUTURE STAR DJ'S
Arist: Big House Records
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/DJTHIRRZTY
http://www.datpiff.com/DJthirrzty-Tastemaker-Tonite-DJs-Future-Star-D-mid15174.html

SheraZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2008, 02:00:05 PM »
sheraz u work wit' fatal/outlawz, what's tha haps homie? I worked wit' Edi briefly.

nah i dont with the outlawz, but im VIP on thugtertainment(fatals official site) and i get emails straight from fatal's manager when anything happens.. 

right now the main focus is on fatals solo album "born legendary" and his performance on "house of blues" in oct (might get delayed cuz of katrina)..

as far as the album goes, it will feature, nutt-so, jim jones, yukmouth and some other thugtertainment artists but mostly solo shit.. The mixtape NJ Giant is hosted by
BWS DJ Nu Jersey Devil and will ft Crooked I, Young noble, Maybe Lil wayne and some other thugtertainment artists.. They only waiting for the release date for the album before they can drop the mixtape for free DL on the Internet. Ill let u know when i get updated..
www.thugtertainment.net  <- Hussein Fatal's Official Site!!

BORN LEGENDARY DROPPIN JUNE 16th on ITUNES and Thugtertainment.net (hardcopy)

Dj.Thirrzty

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Dj.Thirrzty - BigHouse Records'Artist/FutureStarDJ
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2008, 02:09:10 PM »
Cool cool
DJ.THIRRZTY
OWNER:THIRRZTY BRAND ENT.
DJ: FUTURE STAR DJ'S
Arist: Big House Records
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/DJTHIRRZTY
http://www.datpiff.com/DJthirrzty-Tastemaker-Tonite-DJs-Future-Star-D-mid15174.html