Author Topic: Akon punches another female  (Read 509 times)

Drudge

• Muthafuckin' OG
Akon punches another female
« on: September 04, 2008, 07:37:43 PM »
hahahaha!! what's funnier than hell is the guy standing in the back with some spray cans. AH HALUB AH AYYYA YA!!!!! Mudddah fuccckka!!!! spray. wOO!!!

http://break.com/index/akon-punches-chick-out-at-concert.html

Mark ass punk!

« Last Edit: September 04, 2008, 07:43:20 PM by Mattdrush1 »

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
Re: Akon punches another female
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2008, 09:15:55 PM »
LOL...and the guy with the cans in the back..straight gangsta lol
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Jeremy812

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2008, 10:10:29 PM »
Akon's a bitch for that shit.

'EclipZe

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2008, 12:30:21 AM »
pedophile bitch slapping idiot.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2008, 01:07:06 AM »
Soopafly would be proud of him!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

soulja85

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2008, 02:57:40 AM »
He is a complete idiot, hopefully one day someone will slap the shit out of him.

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2008, 03:44:19 AM »
Is any of us really surprised? He sounds like a whining bitch so of course she acts like it...

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2008, 08:42:12 AM »
well what if u guys were in the same position he was in , ppl grabbing your pulling ur shirt, tryin to pull off your pants didnt u guys see his ass a few times ??

and then when he got to the top 2 bitches were on there tryin to grab him , if you are in that frantic state im sure youd do some irrational ass shit as well

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2008, 09:06:50 AM »
lol@ the size of the so called stage in comparison to the overflow of people around it he had nowhere to go if some shit broke out

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2008, 10:00:17 AM »
well what if u guys were in the same position he was in , ppl grabbing your pulling ur shirt, tryin to pull off your pants didnt u guys see his ass a few times ??

and then when he got to the top 2 bitches were on there tryin to grab him , if you are in that frantic state im sure youd do some irrational ass shit as well
he knew the job was dangerous when he took it. that's no excuse. that's what cowards do. i bet he wouldn't of hit a a dude like that. seriously, i would only hit a chick if she hit me. i can smell a lawsuit.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2008, 10:14:11 AM by Classic Material »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

The_Offence

« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2008, 10:41:51 AM »
yea right niggaz crying over this  ;D ;D thats not a punch fuck outta here he just cleared her outta the way what if she stabbed him dude don't know her if she stabbed him you  niggaz would be saying akon got stabbed by a bitch

were i come from this is nothing he just a clear her out of his way, hood cats won't even care about this it just a clear out get over it, a punch is when you use your fist he did'nt use his fist i don't see the big deal homie don't know that bitch and she was grabbing him up....did you not see what happened to 50

this is nothing

when jay z strong arm that girl that was even worst than this........ give me a fucking break

« Last Edit: September 05, 2008, 10:44:47 AM by The_Offence »

22 Twoz

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2008, 11:44:46 AM »
yea right niggaz crying over this  ;D ;D thats not a punch fuck outta here he just cleared her outta the way what if she stabbed him dude don't know her if she stabbed him you  niggaz would be saying akon got stabbed by a bitch

were i come from this is nothing he just a clear her out of his way, hood cats won't even care about this it just a clear out get over it, a punch is when you use your fist he did'nt use his fist i don't see the big deal homie don't know that bitch and she was grabbing him up....did you not see what happened to 50

this is nothing

when jay z strong arm that girl that was even worst than this........ give me a fucking break

exactly.

ay though where that jay-z thing from? ive seen it a million times but never knew why he did it and is it from a dvd?

the chick looks like a lil as kid.
"Hi Travy"

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2008, 02:36:42 PM »
Another..when did he punch the first one?

K-9

« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2008, 07:49:07 PM »
Another..when did he punch the first one?

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2008, 11:05:35 PM »
bitches aint shit she probably did some fucked up shit, like blow his partna or try to get at his wallet