Author Topic: Badd Lucc (appreciation thread)  (Read 371 times)

Bot

• Lil Geezy
Re: Badd Lucc (appreciation thread)
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2008, 07:32:25 PM »
bad lucc a monkey period, one of the ugnliest niggas in the game period....no matter what anyone saying...peep the sig below Watts Riot Vol.2 coming soon Lucc has got a gang of new shit for yall so if you didnt grab the first one dropped late last year then you a foo....

WestCoasta

« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2008, 08:07:14 PM »
yea he's cool, my friend at work really likes him as well

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2008, 08:58:00 PM »
yeah, he's really a smart man aligning himself with Soopafly and all.  When he spits his verse right after Soopafly drops his verse, some of the residue from Fly's verse permeates into Luccs verses, which in turn, make them sound better.  I can see why people have been finally noticing Lucc since he's been making songs with Soopafly now, that man can make any rapper sound good behind his beats and great rhyming ability.  I'm sure Lucc has been studying the Great Man Soopafly and that has caused his game to be stepped up. 

DJ-AGE™

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • THE MIXTAPE KING!
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2008, 12:51:30 AM »
bad lucc a beast period, one of the best in the game period....no matter what anyone saying...peep the sig below Watts Riot Vol.2 coming soon Lucc has got a gang of new shit for yall so if you didnt grab the first one dropped late last year then you a foo....

ay Bot WHY THE FUCK you try & quote what i say & change shit around callin Lucc a Monkey & shit...you racist piece a shit....faggot kids playin behind the screen again....lol its all good man i mean i would be upset to if someone busted a nut on my momma face also!

bad lucc a monkey period, one of the ugnliest niggas in the game period....no matter what anyone saying...peep the sig below Watts Riot Vol.2 coming soon Lucc has got a gang of new shit for yall so if you didnt grab the first one dropped late last year then you a foo....

Im sorry DJ-AGE im a no life faggot please forgive me for being a homo.

Shango

« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2008, 02:38:17 AM »
lucc is one of my favorites right now

PLANT

« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2008, 06:41:52 AM »
Bad Lucc is crazy dope!  Dude spits hard and sounds hungry, hopefully he can get lay down a solo album, Id love to hear that shit!

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2008, 06:50:14 AM »
Bad Lucc definitely spits real hard on the mic! I expect some more solo pojects now that he dropped the Dubb Union album