Author Topic: Young Jeezy to debut @ #1 with sales of 250k  (Read 666 times)

Lunatic

Re: Young Jeezy to debut @ #1 with sales of 250k
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2008, 06:30:17 PM »
props to Jeezy, he deserves that. Game 2nd week lookin' damn good as well.
how did Jeezy deserve? it was BY FAR his worst album
Because Luna likes everythink from the South (wackest, yes wackest, coast by far)
lol no i dont; the west is my favorite coast. south may be 2nd, but i love the east as well.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2008, 06:34:33 PM »
chamillionaire my life >>>>> Games my life overused name dropping in a song meant to be about himself

and actually chamillionaire>>>>game by far..

lyrical skills, rhyme schemes, verstatile subject matter, ABILITY TO WRITE HIS OWN CHORUSES and PERFORM THEM but you already know that!  ;D 22 twoz

22 Twoz

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2008, 08:20:26 PM »
chamillionaire my life >>>>> Games my life overused name dropping in a song meant to be about himself

lyrical skills, rhyme schemes, verstatile subject matter, ABILITY TO WRITE HIS OWN CHORUSES and PERFORM THEM but you already know that!  ;D 22 twoz

ok...just bring it out sweetie..dont hold in your anger/frustration..just let it out ;D
"Hi Travy"

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2008, 09:07:42 PM »

why is this post about game

when all that shit applies to jeezy too

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2008, 09:59:02 PM »

definatly not. honestly, not feelin that track so much. Cham came cool with that first verse, and his hook for it was below average for his hook standards. if he did the whole song by himself, maybe we could debate a little stronger.

that i dont even know about. it definatly has more truth to it than ur first statement lol. IMO, Cham (skill wise) is far superior to Game. but Game has the album advantage. homie got 3 great albums (some debateable classics). Cham's first was just average. had some hot joints, TORE UP some verses, but had a couple fillers. 2nd album was a modern day classic. i think if he puts out an album equal to, or better than UV...he'll get my nod over Game. but as for now...

Game>Cham. you wanna debate mic skills thats different, but overall...Game...

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2008, 03:48:31 PM »

definatly not. honestly, not feelin that track so much. Cham came cool with that first verse, and his hook for it was below average for his hook standards. if he did the whole song by himself, maybe we could debate a little stronger.

are you listening to that song through your laptop?? you have to be able to appreciate how the song is soppose to sound at, through good speakers... hook is catchy as hell "im just livin my life... so coLdddddddd in the streets cuz im takin it slowwwwwww''''   >>>> auto tuned lil wayne with ripples all over voice (too much vibrato). cham's version gets alot of thumbs up by other listeners in my ride that are hardcore hip hop heads...

that i dont even know about. it definatly has more truth to it than ur first statement lol. IMO, Cham (skill wise) is far superior to Game. but Game has the album advantage. homie got 3 great albums (some debateable classics). Cham's first was just average. had some hot joints, TORE UP some verses, but had a couple fillers. 2nd album was a modern day classic. i think if he puts out an album equal to, or better than UV...he'll get my nod over Game. but as for now...

yes game has outsold cham.. and game is overall more well recieved then cham because he was endorsed by Dre/Em Aftermath Camp/Shady Camp.. imagine if cham got all of those super producers when he was first coming out and was polished by Dr Dre, Em, 50 ( game was garbage back in the day check out his cd from Qb to Compton Jt the bigga figga days) game swagger jacked 50 alot even take a look at "Lets Ride" off of the DA. the only reason why game sells so many records is because he pulls 50 cents. he creates controversey exp: stop snitchin stop lyin dvd, dude went to 50s crib but he knew not to go inside he'd get shot at for trespassing. look at him trying to diss Jay z LOL cham's as you know never had to do any of that. try to be a thug as a part of a marketing plan. simple as this i like game and bought both the documentary and the dr's advocate but imho, hes not touching cham.. only thing hes got over cham is "his gangster charisma" and i know ppl back in the days that used to play ball with game even some ppl from his enemy gang but hey it is what it is, dude made it and his music now sounds good and in the end thats all that counts

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2008, 07:57:48 AM »

are you listening to that song through your laptop?? you have to be able to appreciate how the song is soppose to sound at, through good speakers... hook is catchy as hell "im just livin my life... so coLdddddddd in the streets cuz im takin it slowwwwwww''''   >>>> auto tuned lil wayne with ripples all over voice (too much vibrato). cham's version gets alot of thumbs up by other listeners in my ride that are hardcore hip hop heads...

yes game has outsold cham.. and game is overall more well recieved then cham because he was endorsed by Dre/Em Aftermath Camp/Shady Camp.. imagine if cham got all of those super producers when he was first coming out and was polished by Dr Dre, Em, 50 ( game was garbage back in the day check out his cd from Qb to Compton Jt the bigga figga days) game swagger jacked 50 alot even take a look at "Lets Ride" off of the DA. the only reason why game sells so many records is because he pulls 50 cents. he creates controversey exp: stop snitchin stop lyin dvd, dude went to 50s crib but he knew not to go inside he'd get shot at for trespassing. look at him trying to diss Jay z LOL cham's as you know never had to do any of that. try to be a thug as a part of a marketing plan. simple as this i like game and bought both the documentary and the dr's advocate but imho, hes not touching cham.. only thing hes got over cham is "his gangster charisma" and i know ppl back in the days that used to play ball with game even some ppl from his enemy gang but hey it is what it is, dude made it and his music now sounds good and in the end thats all that counts

good points...look it's close, not doubt. but you can't take Em, 50, Dre away from him. dudes put out 3 near classic album IMO. Cham has one classic, one average. overall Game has been better...so far. Cham kills him in the skills department however. probably every aspect of it......except name dropping! ::)

im telling you, let MM5 drop...new album in december come out. and well both be on the same side of Cham>>>>>>>>Game. ;)

eMzi

• Lil Geezy
  • tru playa
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2008, 01:11:43 PM »
good points...look it's close, not doubt. but you can't take Em, 50, Dre away from him. dudes put out 3 near classic album IMO. Cham has one classic, one average. overall Game has been better...so far. Cham kills him in the skills department however. probably every aspect of it......except name dropping! ::)
I aggree, but Game has one of the best deliveries on the mic in rap right now... I mean, he may spit wack lines and shit, but I'm like "fuck it, it still sounds dope". He got powerful voice and mad energy on mic
And you gotta agree that he's gettin' better and better as a MC. He was so wack on TD. Despite that, yeah, Cham's better MC
I'ma diss you over fast, slow track or no track
If your shit wasn't so wack, I'd diss you to yo' track

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2008, 01:38:39 PM »
didnt like his first 2 albums...... havent herd this one so we'll see what i think when or if i do

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2008, 04:04:12 PM »
props to Jeezy, he deserves that. Game 2nd week lookin' damn good as well.

how did Jeezy deserve? it was BY FAR his worst album
hi hater

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2008, 04:39:28 PM »
I aggree, but Game has one of the best deliveries on the mic in rap right now... I mean, he may spit wack lines and shit, but I'm like "fuck it, it still sounds dope". He got powerful voice and mad energy on mic
And you gotta agree that he's gettin' better and better as a MC. He was so wack on TD. Despite that, yeah, Cham's better MC

yeah there is something about Game that makes him a good rapper. if he made more songs with a flow and lyrics like "911 Iz A Joke", he'd be a shitload better IMO. and stop name dropping...

22 Twoz

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2008, 07:57:01 PM »

yeah there is something about Game that makes him a good rapper. if he made more songs with a flow and lyrics like "911 Iz A Joke", he'd be a shitload better IMO. and stop name dropping...

Real Game: 911 Iz A Joke, Streets (with Bone Thugs), Anybody Killa (Dogg Pound), My Love 4 U...etc

The mainstream-not as good Game: Lets Ride etc

Game is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better on his mixtapes and a few verses.

IMO, IMO Game WHEN HE WANTS TO > Cham...but as far as whats been proven RIGHT NOW as an MC then Cham > Game...but as an artist..obviously Game > Cham.

Game is inconsistent as FUCK when it comes to lyrics...but his flow is always on point.

"Hi Travy"

h2k4

« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2008, 08:36:25 PM »

Real Game: 911 Iz A Joke, Streets (with Bone Thugs), Anybody Killa (Dogg Pound), My Love 4 U...etc

...Game is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better on his mixtapes and a few verses.

IMO, IMO Game WHEN HE WANTS TO > Cham...but as far as whats been proven RIGHT NOW as an MC then Cham > Game...but as an artist..obviously Game > Cham.

.....but his flow is always on point.

I agree. Game on mixtapes > Game on retail albums.  But he still comes correct on both.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2008, 01:07:35 PM »

...Game is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better on his mixtapes and a few verses.

.....but his flow is always on point.

I agree. Game on mixtapes > Game on retail albums.  But he still comes correct on both.

yeah yo! that joint "Superman" was the dopest shit!!! 8)