Author Topic: Omar Cruz Live performance in Hollywood  (Read 210 times)

jointz

• Muthafuckin' OG
Omar Cruz Live performance in Hollywood
« on: September 15, 2008, 08:00:38 PM »
Real Good show, all the classics
We need more shows like this in Los Angeles,
imagine Glasses, Bishop, Ya Boy, Omar Cruz, in one night. This shit would be crazy!!!!!
Westcoast would be stronger!!!!!!

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Omar Cruz Live performance in Hollywood
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2008, 08:08:05 PM »
Where's that "Cops Gang Bang" track from? That shit sounds nice. Anyone have a cdq they could hook up of it?

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2008, 08:12:15 PM »
Where's that "Cops Gang Bang" track from? That shit sounds nice. Anyone have a cdq they could hook up of it?
its off of the cruzifixion mixtape/street album which i think you can download for free on his myspace page
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2008, 08:17:07 PM »
its off of the cruzifixion mixtape/street album which i think you can download for free on his myspace page
haha, and then the link from his myspace page actually takes you to dubcnn to download it free lol. Tight shit. Props.

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2008, 08:29:38 PM »
DOPE

SOUL MECHANIX

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2008, 10:09:18 PM »
Want to see O Cruz again soon!

Serio_818

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2008, 10:40:56 PM »
haha, and then the link from his myspace page actually takes you to dubcnn to download it free lol. Tight shit. Props.

it's suppose to be re-released untagged tomorrow

BIG D O

• 'G'
  • Spreadin' That Good Music....
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2008, 11:14:48 PM »
I like some of Cruz's shit....not one of those lame chicano rappers at all....he's got some ill stuff....as soon as he works out some of those issues with his voice he'll be on his way....

really liked the joint he did wit Game....
Out Now!!

Download for free here:
www.myspace.com/d_o_beatz

CHECK THE ILLEST BLOG ON THE NET:
www.purehip-hop.blogspot.com

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2008, 11:18:37 PM »

it's suppose to be re-released untagged tomorrow
sup homie, how come you didnt roll thru to the show?

jointz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2008, 11:35:13 PM »
I saw another thread were people were hating on Omar Cruz saying that he only had like 50 people at his show. In this video it looks like he had a good crowd. Also looks like people were really into his performance. So why people hating on cruz? I've seen shows were glasses & bishop have performed at & it looks like nobody is there. This show was crackin I was there. People did leave cuz cruz did not go on till like 1am now that's to late for a show out here. Especially if u been waiting for a couple of hrs to see cruz finally take the stage. Stop all the hate & support our west coast artist!!

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2008, 11:50:01 PM »
I saw another thread were people were hating on Omar Cruz saying that he only had like 50 people at his show. In this video it looks like he had a good crowd. Also looks like people were really into his performance. So why people hating on cruz? I've seen shows were glasses & bishop have performed at & it looks like nobody is there. This show was crackin I was there. People did leave cuz cruz did not go on till like 1am now that's to late for a show out here. Especially if u been waiting for a couple of hrs to see cruz finally take the stage. Stop all the hate & support our west coast artist!!
yeah, that was a thread i started.....i was suprised by the amount of hate he got in that thread too, but then i remembered that i was posting on dubcnn, and it all made sense......but seriously, there really was like 50, 60 people there at that time, but like it was stated in the other thread, alot of that had to do wit him going on so late....

HimselfTheMajestic

« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2008, 01:08:15 AM »
people on the internet are haters.

and ignorant, oh and fucking stupid. so thats probably why they were hating haha.
sometimes people just like to hate on shit for no reason, cuz they're bitter or some shit.

cruzifixion was my shit. for a while.
that one song, with the jay sample (vatos locos, got rap in a chokehold) was illl!

and that hang with my homies track with like, EVERY dope latin rapper on it. that ws tight too.

but so far, my favorite track of his been "that gully" with glasses malone off that rome mixtape.
for real, that shit was a heater.

The_Offence

« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2008, 06:31:35 AM »
 it's only a matter of time before omar cruz gets dropped ......he better start making that call to koch right now

that nigga ain't dropping shit on intercope/geffen and i ain't even hating on dude....but come on now when his album dropping ? his single is months old without any video in sight ? he already dropped 3 tracks off his album and none of the were that hot.....face it that nigga is shelf bound ......and if nobody comes along that can help him out like 50 helpped game when game was on the shelf over there before dropping the documentary he's fucked....intercope/geffen doesn't know what to do with omar dude just sitting there on the label .. and with dre not being in power over there anymore who's gonna help that dude out, he better of rolling with blackwallstreet and letting game give him that extra push cuz right now dude is on the shelf