Author Topic: Y'ALL MUTHAFUCKAS READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL (NFL)?!?!?!? I KNOW I AM!!  (Read 737 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Y'ALL MUTHAFUCKAS READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL (NFL)?!?!?!? I KNOW I AM!!
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2008, 07:07:49 PM »
jets and giants are meeting in the superbowl

jets could barely beat the dolphins

look at NYG first 2 games last year

LOL you worry about your own team
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2008, 02:05:41 PM »
Great week 1
Niners looked good besides the 5 to's. But im still more confident after an 0-1 start this year, then i did when we started 2-0 last year. Our offense was leaps and bounds ahead of last year..we outplayed them on both sides of the ball but had 2 to's inside our 20 and one inside there 20 and 2 special team to's..But we still had more total yards with 16 mins less possesion

The Best of 3 Worlds

Lunatic

« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2008, 02:46:40 PM »
^i expect your 49ers to very much be in the thick of things all season long when it comes to winning that division; they along with the cards have improved where the seahawks aren't that good anymore; rams will still be crap.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2008, 03:30:29 PM »
^i expect your 49ers to very much be in the thick of things all season long when it comes to winning that division; they along with the cards have improved where the seahawks aren't that good anymore; rams will still be crap.

Yup. I really think we can go up and beat Seattle, in fact i am picking that up as my UPSET OF THE WEEK The 49ers are +7.5.

TAKE THAT!!! Shit take them to win, it would be a BIG PAYOUT. Seahwaks offense is atrocious and our d is good, and we will be able to score enough to win

The Best of 3 Worlds

Lunatic

« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2008, 04:11:16 PM »

Yup. I really think we can go up and beat Seattle, in fact i am picking that up as my UPSET OF THE WEEK The 49ers are +7.5.

TAKE THAT!!! Shit take them to win, it would be a BIG PAYOUT. Seahwaks offense is atrocious and our d is good, and we will be able to score enough to win
that should be a good game; u think it'll be a close game? maybe i'll pick them against the spread
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2008, 10:41:56 AM »

that should be a good game; u think it'll be a close game? maybe i'll pick them against the spread

Yeah seattles d is still good. So it should be close i just see there d being on the field 2 much, no run game and no wr's, and the Niners will wear them down late with the run game, if the niners do anything well its run the ball. Gore 6.9 yds avg wk 1.
I see a 20-10 type of score

The Best of 3 Worlds