Author Topic: Who's checking for the mtv awards tonight?  (Read 491 times)

Dogg Ly Dogg

Re: Who's checking for the mtv awards tonight?
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2008, 04:04:17 AM »
that show was garbage, that annoyin british host was trash and wtf Britney Spears won 3 awards lmao how rigged is that

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2008, 05:18:10 AM »
Awful show, horrible performances and I kinda felt bad for Wayne who was trying really hard to make a show but everyboody just stood there and he ended up looking like a retard.

And that new Kanye joint sounded fruity as hell.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2008, 06:16:25 AM »
I'll be watching some; gotta catch that T.I./Rhianna performance
you got a TI tattoo?
nah, hater.
HAHAHAHA, I was waiting for you to call someone a hater, I love how if someone isn't sucking off TI with no condom they are labeled a hater
lol at waiting for me to do something - you a dick rider too then. mutha fucka I ain't calling u a hater cause u don't like TI, only a hater or a moron would ask as stupid of a question as u did (tattoo 1).
LMAO @ you thinking I was literally waiting for you, it was just something I was expecting ya ass to do

and what happened to Knocturnal, nigga dropped one hot track and crawls back in the craves along with the other goblins he lives with
everyone here knows about you; you just try and provoke ppl. the proof is in the your last line; i know your a knoc fan 2 but just say that 2 try and get at me; knoc is someone i've spoken to a few times so just stay out his business. it ain't gonna work with me dog.

SMH@  your bitch ass telling me to stay out of his biz like I even know the knoc is personally, you taking this groupie shit too far
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2008, 06:50:56 AM »
Awful show, horrible performances and I kinda felt bad for Wayne who was trying really hard to make a show but everyboody just stood there and he ended up looking like a retard.

And that new Kanye joint sounded fruity as hell.
Co-Sign

h2k4

« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2008, 11:01:15 AM »
that show was garbage, that annoyin british host was trash and wtf Britney Spears won 3 awards lmao how rigged is that

Yep.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2008, 12:03:02 PM »
I caught some of it... once Entourage came on it was time to switch the channel. I did catch that weird Kanye West performance at the end though.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2008, 02:13:40 PM »
I caught that. Rihanna looked aight. Jeezy and T-Pain killed they entrances. Waynes performance was normal Wayne (out of breath and shit rappin real wack) and T.I. was cool.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2008, 02:50:53 PM »
Who is on the bill??

I will only be on the bill when Chris Rock is hosting & he hasn't hosted the vma's for years.  So I ain't interested.  I wish Dave Chappelle in 2005 took advantage of his highest peak & hosted it.  I woulda watched. 

Muhfukka

« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2008, 04:37:53 PM »
i turned that shit on a few times last night, maybe 20 minutes total. in those 20 minutes i saw a british transvestite tryin to be funny (that fag was the fuckin host?), t-pain tryin to sing without autotune while running, and some gay brothers playing shitty guitar and singing boy band style. that is mtv's finest programming right there

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2008, 05:17:48 PM »
this shit last night made me feel like i was too old for the vma's , sad thing was that it was the 25th one and they didnt even pay hommage for the ones that made this event the shit back in the days, and another sad moment, was LL Cool J crying for attention... this was hella sad, Kanye was iight, the rest was like weird to me, i guess im no longer part of this mtv generation

OchoCinco

« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2008, 06:17:16 PM »
this shit last night made me feel like i was too old for the vma's , sad thing was that it was the 25th one and they didnt even pay hommage for the ones that made this event the shit back in the days, and another sad moment, was LL Cool J crying for attention... this was hella sad, Kanye was iight, the rest was like weird to me, i guess im no longer part of this mtv generation

dont worry you should be outta the mtv stage in ur life by age 15