Author Topic: bizarre of d12, vanilla ice, layzie bone all signed to global music group now to  (Read 385 times)

walden

• Lil Geezy
http://img403.imageshack.us/my.php?image=artist20page20for20mysphb8.jpg

got this pic from global music groups site

bizzare of d12, and bone thugs members layzie bone? and vanilla ice?

wats up with them signin vanilla ice?is that part of the DR deal to piss off suge?

The_Offence

vanilla ice  ;D ;D they gave that useless worthless cat a deal

what is the world coming too...who are they gonna sign next William hung

D-Stress

wats up with them signin vanilla ice?is that part of the DR deal to piss off suge?

LMAO!! ;D who knows...

ive seen some pics with ja rule, vanilla ice and suge knight .. google it.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
haha for real
crooked, g malone, ras kass, tech, sly boogy and others are dyin to get a deal and iceman
walks in:
whats good, can't touch this is fuckin signed?

haha god damn fuck tha industry!
they some fuckin pieces of shit!

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Kilo2

haha for real
crooked, g malone, ras kass, tech, sly boogy and others are dyin to get a deal and iceman
walks in:

Let me state it clearly. Crooked I didn't want the Global deal. So, that's him. If others wanted to get on GMG, they should reach out.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
aite thats waz up
I dont understand, but it dont seem right for him to not be able to sign to koch either thru connects or his own inside sources
fuckin industry

haha for real
walks in:

Let me state it clearly. Crooked I didn't want the Global deal. So, that's him. If others wanted to get on GMG, they should reach out.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Kilo2

He had a deal with Bo Dog which went shit and Koch went shit. It seems Crooked I is never happy enough.

aite thats waz up
I dont understand, but it dont seem right for him to not be able to sign to koch either thru connects or his own inside sources
fuckin industry

haha for real
walks in:

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah that's what it seems like
str8 up ima crooked fan whether he drops, gets dropped, drops himself in the water etc... but damn it just dont seem right
he says he got connets, hes a boss, this n that then where the fuck is a album?
flyin out to ny, jfk, in atl, houston, shows, this n that but damn no album?
i mean a year, 2 years, but what 12 years and countin?
seems like theres another problem besides the fucked up industry, that he could avoid?
jus me tho

He had a deal with Bo Dog which went shit and Koch went shit. It seems Crooked I is never happy enough.

aite thats waz up
fuckin industry

haha for real
walks in:

Cube

Kilo2

Layzie, Bizzarre, Vanilla Ice, and etc. are not signed to the label guys. Don't get it twisted. I figured I would go ahead and let it be known.

Ezekiel Whitmore

Layzie, Bizzarre, Vanilla Ice, and etc. are not signed to the label guys. Don't get it twisted. I figured I would go ahead and let it be known.

Layzie Bone would be ok, Why would they sign the useless piece of shit Vanilla Ice.
And Bizzarre just sucks.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn take it easy on the white man, he can rap maybe not jump

Layzie Bone would be ok, Why would they sign the useless piece of shit Vanilla Ice.
And Bizzarre just sucks.
Cube

Kilo2

The rumor came from La Kidd's picture. Thats just old management. Cliff Wise who is CEO of Global CANADA used to MANAGE and BOOK those artists. He had a booking agency and used to arrange shows for Vanilla Ice, Layzie Bone, Bizzare etc. Cliff Wise's LaKidd Entertainment is managing Global Canada