Author Topic: best rapper of all time to diss niggaz  (Read 1406 times)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: best rapper of all time to diss niggaz
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2008, 05:51:19 PM »
not too many niggaz remember strong arm wobbly
thats cause that shit was ass...dude got sand in his vagina cause he thought Mitchy was takin all the shine from SD

PLAYA510

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2008, 05:59:25 PM »
depends on what level your talken Pac was by far the best for mainstream rappers but ive never seen a better shit talker then Yukmouth

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2008, 07:26:38 PM »
pac by far...especially on the song "Don't Stop".  Where he talks about killing Biggie, then going to the funeral and shooting up his family.  That's the best dis verse i've ever heard.

OchoCinco

« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2008, 07:31:37 PM »
i know im gunna catch flack jsut cause anytime u name game as the best of anything your gunna catch heat....but to me his disses are some of his best work... i mean 300 bars was sick and most of his disses were on point

h2k4

« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2008, 07:36:17 PM »
i know im gunna catch flack jsut cause anytime u name game as the best of anything your gunna catch heat....but to me his disses are some of his best work... i mean 300 bars was sick and most of his disses were on point

I agree.  He gets down on the disses.  Pac did too.  I gotta say, the beef between Eiht and Quik brought out some dope music as well.

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2008, 08:49:36 PM »
ice cube dissin n.w.a,jayo dissin snoop,jayo dissin jay-z and beenie seagal,jay-z dissin jayo,tupac dissin biggie,spider-loc dissin game,50 dissin game,yukmouth dissin game,joe buddens dissin game,game dissin yukmouth on the same song,game dissin memphis bleek,e-40 dissin rasheed wallace,spider-loc dissin young bucc,kurupt dissin new york,west side connection dissin common,common dissin west side connection,blazay blazay dissin the west coast...all them songs is classic!!! on yeah eazy-e,dresta and bg knoccout dissin the dogg pound...jay-z dissin nas and prodigy,50 dissin ja- rule,eminiem dissin benzino and ja-rule,dmx dissin ja-rule,ludacris dissin t.i...
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 09:04:37 PM by Big PaybaCC »

slauson boy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2008, 10:10:15 PM »
yeah i forgot about those paybacc..eminem dissin benzino was some funny ass shit..tim dog fuc compton was hilarious..luke cowards in compton funniest diss video ever..dbloc vs beanie sigel..d bloc vs 50 cent..

HimselfTheMajestic

« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2008, 12:49:26 AM »
Eminem, one of the illest battle rappers ever. just peep his performances at the 97 rap olympics.

Tim Dog when he was going hard on compton, those tracks were classic.

Kurupt when he went at the whole doggpound, god damn...seriously no vaseline pt. 2 and one things fa sho.

The game 300 bars..classic. but the spider loc diss is my favorite he's ever done. that shit goes so hard.

Nas going at Jay Z and recently on queens get the money going at 50. nas is a beast.

Biggie going at Nas on kick in the door.

jay-z when he went at mobb deep and nas. jay-z on any diss actually, he gets ill with it.

KRS-One when he took down all of queens haha.

Ice Cube going at NWA, and cypress hill.

Kam going at Ice Cube.

Chamillionaire going at swisha house.

ThaPrince

« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2008, 02:23:49 AM »
Canibus dissing LL Cool J

Can I Live

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2008, 03:06:25 AM »
Eminem, one of the illest battle rappers ever. just peep his performances at the 97 rap olympics.

Tim Dog when he was going hard on compton, those tracks were classic.

Kurupt when he went at the whole doggpound, god damn...seriously no vaseline pt. 2 and one things fa sho.

The game 300 bars..classic. but the spider loc diss is my favorite he's ever done. that shit goes so hard.

Nas going at Jay Z and recently on queens get the money going at 50. nas is a beast.

Biggie going at Nas on kick in the door.

jay-z when he went at mobb deep and nas. jay-z on any diss actually, he gets ill with it.

KRS-One when he took down all of queens haha.

Ice Cube going at NWA, and cypress hill.

Kam going at Ice Cube.

Chamillionaire going at swisha house.

You can't really count Biggies so called diss to Nas (Kick In The Door). He only dissed Nas on a few bars, subliminally.

Plus he was dissin Raekwon and other cats too.

But yeah..

2pac - Hit Em Up (Biggie diss)

Quik - Dollaz + Sense (MC Eiht diss)

Game - 240 bars and 300 bars (Spider Loc & G-Unit diss)

Nas - Ether (Jay-Z diss)

Jay-Z - Takeover (Nas diss, Even though Ether > Takeover IMO, but it was a close call both came super hard)

Cube - No Vaseline (NWA diss)

Eazy - Real Muthafukkkin G'z (Dre diss)

Common - The Bitch In Yoo (Westside Connection diss)

Yukmouth - Game Ova (Game diss)

Luda's verse on "Stomp" dissin TI is haaaaaaard, maybe not classic but def hard.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 03:17:11 AM by Can I Live »
"Hi Travy"

Throwback: Power Rangers niggaz.

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2008, 03:29:01 AM »
The whole "It's On Dr. Dre 187Um Killa"

DazDilly

« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2008, 09:07:58 AM »
D-a-z is the man. Just check the track record!

Pistol Whip - The greatest diss record ever known to man, who else has the balls and pubes to single handedly call out : Kurupt, Jayo Felony, 40 Glocc, Prodigy, Havoc, Mobb Deep, Riflemen, Roscoe, Y.A., Petey Pablo, Marion Knight, Boo Ya Tribe, Keita Rock, Death Row, and more all in one monster ether-fest? Nobody... exactly. The best ever, nobody can stop this.

Fuck Kurupt - Kurupt couldn't even fade this one even though it was the weakest but still a strong diss.

You Ain't Shit - This is how Spider Loc became known and it was his original claim to fame. Enough said.

I'm A - Hot Dollar's funeral and the end of his so called *career*. Where has he been since? HA!

Ain't The Same - Very clever shots at Jayo Felony. Why else did Jayo get his blue panties all up in a bunch? Heeheehee!  :D

Okka

« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2008, 09:58:14 AM »
pac by far...especially on the song "Don't Stop".  Where he talks about killing Biggie, then going to the funeral and shooting up his family.  That's the best dis verse i've ever heard.

I thought you was gonna say Soopafly  :D
He really doesn't have that many diss songs, but "Talkin About Ricky" is a classic, Soopa smashed Kurupt on that shit.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 10:11:16 AM by Okka »

nokinoutallbums

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2008, 10:09:07 AM »
Game
Pac
Beans
Jada
CanIbus-Peep C True Hollywood Stories
GUNOT 4 LIFE

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2008, 11:21:29 AM »
Game, Joe Budden, and Eminem are the best. They don't fuck around whenit comes to disses.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"