Author Topic: Is Crooked I serious ???? Fuck him  (Read 1090 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Is Crooked I serious ???? Fuck him
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2008, 01:48:00 PM »
I feel what you sayin for real I mean the industry is game, plies, young buck, they are the industry
crooked I is not industry, hes street which is part of the reason he cant do what he wants and rap the way he wants but damn we need a crooked album
I cant stop listenin to nwa, str8 bosses= fuckin fire

Another thing  GAME is boring  syas lines that every rapper has said. album wasnt that great i skip over whole bunch songs  sitll crooked in last year has come with tripled the amount of material than game has with 10x the better lyrics now tell me  do want a rapper that drop one album for the year or a dude that  has 4x  as much songs n  so much better quality. hatin as nigga.    Last thing im goin to say is  WOULD YOU LIKE GAME IF HE WAS NEVER WIT DRE OR 50 OR EMINEM   JUST ANOTHER  HARD UNDERGROUND RAPPER??  NO I DOUBT IT   SO STOP HATIN N ENJOY  ONE OF THE BEST LYRICIST TO EVER SPIT CROOKED I THAT IS CAUSE DUDES A BEAST WORLDPLAY RHYMES WIT 2 WORDS EVERY FUCKING TIME   ILL!! PUNCHLINES  STORY  POETIC DEEP EVERY THING IN 1  

haha i KNEW this dude would try and trash talk others like G.Malone, Game and shit in this posts. I KNEW IT.

niggaz always tryna bring down the next man to hail they self or the dude they like.

this is about Crooked I not releasing albums n u talkin about Ti, Gmalone & Game why?

u call other people hater for statin the obvious (Crooked I not releasing albums) and you tryna flip it so they'll hate on Game???

doesnt that also qualify YOU as a hater nigga?

exactly.

Crooked I needs to drop a album. STop worryin about if niggaz like Game or Glasses or TI or Plies.

Nobody said Crooked was a wack rapper.

But dude been out since the early 00's and still dont have a album out and you tryna flip the script by talkin about Glasses, Game, Ti, Plies and etc?

Faggot nigga right there.

I guess duke Clint Dogg was right, wrong mufuckas representing Crooked I.

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2008, 01:48:21 PM »
But its okay to go by his name and have a pic of him in ya avatar. You look like a stan. Now you all like "fuck him"? You confuse me.

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2008, 01:58:23 PM »
When you wake up in the morning, are you mad at Crooked I? How about when you go to bed at night?

i dont give a fuck about him anymore
so why did you create a thread about him?you're still a crooked stan and you know it.
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

real hiphop

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2008, 02:09:54 PM »
u got me on the hatin thing but the difference is i dont  flip flop on rappers on the jump i never really never liked plies t.i malone   
n i aint hating on game i even said if he was a hard underground rapper. cause he is good but really now why hate on crooked i   ok no album but man it aint that easy if it was album would of came out already sometimes its just business  thing was dude talkin about he was a dumb bitch n  he a finished fucker hahaha seriously   crooked i is better than t.i n plies  dont care wit no album or not thats not hatin just speakin truth
« Last Edit: September 12, 2008, 02:12:03 PM by real hiphop »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2008, 02:19:23 PM »
yeah I feel what you sayin str8 up
first off game, t.i., plies (plies wtf???????) g malone cant IMO be mentioned in the same sentence as crooked I when it comes to lyrical anything!
he eats them up easily, end of story
second,
crooked is better than 92% of any rapper alive/dead period end of story
third,
all the fans want is album from such a highly anticipated rapper.  sounds like alot (due to the fuckin industry) but damn hes a boss, get to work and release a album already, pullin up in all chevy's

u got me on the hatin thing but the difference is i dont  flip flop on rappers on the jump i never really never liked plies t.i malone   
n i aint hating on game i even said if he was a hard underground rapper. cause he is good but really now why hate on crooked i   ok no album but man it aint that easy if it was album would of came out already sometimes its just business  thing was dude talkin about he was a dumb bitch n  he a finished fucker hahaha seriously   crooked i is better than t.i n plies  dont care wit no album or not thats not hatin just speakin truth
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.