Author Topic: Block Obama Thread  (Read 203 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Block Obama Thread
« on: September 11, 2008, 03:35:30 PM »
Lets have a thread of leaked tracks and a play list??

ive been too busy to keep up with it.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

EFFeX

Re: Block Obama Thread
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2008, 04:13:58 PM »
Rapper's Ain't Shit
Welcome To My City
What's Hip Hop
The Signs feat. One - 2
Straighten It Out feat. Sauce The Boss
Trafficin' Green
Hard On Da Blvd
I'm Cold feat. Glasses Malone & Hard Head
Feel On It Freestyle feat. Horse Shoe Gang
Fast Money feat. Squala Orphan & Rsonist
Freak (NC 17)
A Millie (Komplex Remix)
New West Baby feat. Coniyac

I also put the "Stronger Freestyle" with out the Vibe.com tags and "Lift Me Up" feat. Nino Bless on my copy because he shouts out "Block Obama" in the beginning of both songs, but it's been debated whether or not those are official cuts. I'm also throwing "Dream Big" on my copy too.

Don't forget Crook dubbed this the "mixtape for the streets" so fans could compile the tracklist as they wish.

hussein solution

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2008, 08:52:54 PM »
imma just wait for him to put out the whole thing, i aint listen to any songs cause i just want the whole thing at once , but from what ive read songs are dope that have been put out

Crooked I

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2008, 08:59:20 PM »
who says songs are dope ???man you can put a granni rapping on dubcnn and ppl will call it great

block obama songs sound like shit,crooked has the worst beats ive ever heard from a rapper,not one single beat of block obama would ever go to the top 100 US charts ..........its all about going to charts and mtv n shit but crooked lives in his dream world where he releases debut singles ton itunes without videoclip

hussein solution

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2008, 09:05:27 PM »
if your so negative about crooked why u got him as your icon, have faith in his dissisions

conor48

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Creeping On Ah Come Up..
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2008, 04:21:34 AM »
who says songs are dope ???man you can put a granni rapping on dubcnn and ppl will call it great

block obama songs sound like shit,crooked has the worst beats ive ever heard from a rapper,not one single beat of block obama would ever go to the top 100 US charts ..........its all about going to charts and mtv n shit but crooked lives in his dream world where he releases debut singles ton itunes without videoclip

somebodies upset..you should send him some of your instrumentals