Author Topic: NewWest is shit without the old !  (Read 433 times)

FLIXX

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gardena 2 Da Fullest!!
Re: NewWest is shit without the old !
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2008, 12:17:31 PM »
Some of the so called newest rapper talk shit about the og's , they say that they don't push them . But when u see the game who was find by JT and after signed by DRE , Bishop signed By DRE , Dubb Union by Snoop , Glasses Malone who 's signed to cash money with the help of who ? Mack 10 . WC who signed the trapp and he 'is backin Young Maylay! So we need to stop with this old new west shit . I think the og's can't do much more for them because of the westcoast situation . And when i heard Crooked I (who's a ill mc )critized the og's i think he forgot about the deal he had with daz back in the days , he forgot that snoop push him to be signed by C style .  So respect the OG's i think they do only wath they can right now for the west.

The "old west" as you wanna call it is doing everything that they can to promote the newer dudes.  Shit, you spelled it out in your post.  Mack 10 is getting behind Glasses, WC is behind Maylay, etc.  So why get pissed at the new west?  Which new west artist isn't giving it up to the OGs?  It's happening the way it is. Don't get mad about it and make gay ass threads about it.

THE GAME GAVE IT UP!! SEEMS 2 ME HE WAS RAISED BY G'S AND NEVER 4GOT THE CODE!!
Flixx

ThisIsTheWestCoast.com

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2008, 02:12:27 PM »
there's alot of new west mc's out there huslin' and moving without help from the older WC artist.  Look at Ya Boy, Omar Cruz, Roccett, Problem, Hot Dolla and others.  Now wether you like'em or not is up to you.  But you cant knock these artist hustle right now.  Theyre all out there grinding hard.

JRK

• 'G'
  • WarDoggz - Diocese/TakeOff
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2008, 03:20:14 PM »
sometimes i think the people n here really are not fans at all.."Fuck New West Rappers"? What's that about. They 2 garbage to get a deal..r these comments coming from people who buy albums..All i see is thousands of posts and replies when someone gets dissed or jacked or just falls off completely..Seems dubcc takes more satisfaction in that than n e thing..Fuck the fact we got new potential budding out here that need support from our real fans..Cat's like Jay Rock, Glasses, Bishop..all who r in the position 2 do something big..dam all the fuck U's and he's washed up, or he sold out cuz he did a southern style joint..haters,haters,haters..Can't wait for someone to fall on there face..why cuz u can't rap, can't produce, no distribution, no press? whatever it is I'm sick of it.How many people on this site is from the West West n way..Everything is shit without the old..it wouldn't b possible 4 me of course..FIND A WAY TO SUPPORT ARTIST AND STOP TRYING TO TEAR DOWN ALL THE CATS THAT R OBVIOUSLY MAKIN MOVES <Snip Snip>

Real talk.
GIVE ME MONEY, GIVE ME PUSSY!!!

Twitter "http://twitter.com/LetsGoJRK"