Author Topic: 40 glocc new interview after the incident  (Read 2902 times)

Slikk_J

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: 40 glocc new interview after the incident
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2008, 03:14:00 AM »
Actually this interview wasn't too bad. He seemed to raising a few good points, like all the positive stuff he does doesn't get acknowledged, What his name actually stands for, How he makes his living doing independant moves here and overseas, How he can see how people may think how stupid he looks on youtube doing stuff like this etc etc...He also answers questions relating to his beefs, but doesn't take jabs at them.

Seemd quite humble actually apart from saying mof#@$er all the time lol.

One thing for sure, no matter what you think of him as a person, unlike Spider, 40 Glocc consistantly releases good music ( I don't think he has a wack mixtape/album out)...Would like to see this dude contribute in bringing the west back.

SOE

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2008, 03:41:09 AM »

Hoooola Travitoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Thats what we be sayin...Hoooooooooooooola Travitoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! ;D

bigmaniacc

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2008, 08:09:42 AM »
good interview cuzz..40 gloc pulled that lic looks like loc

Blood$

« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2008, 10:36:06 AM »
this nigga cant keep it real to save his life...

I ain't trying to diss you at all, but why are you dissing 40 Glocc now but you were in the video with him?

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2008, 11:33:24 AM »

I ain't trying to diss you at all, but why are you dissing 40 Glocc now but you were in the video with him?
how am i dissing him??? by saying he's lying...THATS CUZ HE'S LYING!!! i dont ride with fake muthafuccas,i dont care who they is!!!and that nigga is  frontin, i did'nt know he was like that till recently...shit happens bruh!!! here 2day gone tomorraw...

K-9

« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2008, 12:09:07 PM »

how am i dissing him??? by saying he's lying...THATS CUZ HE'S LYING!!! i dont ride with fake muthafuccas,i dont care who they is!!!and that nigga is  frontin, i did'nt know he was like that till recently...shit happens bruh!!! here 2day gone tomorraw...
daam....

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2008, 01:02:29 PM »

what did he not keep it real about ? because i'm from the east coast i think he was right about the wayne shit.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2008, 01:24:58 PM by Classic Material »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

bigmaniacc

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2008, 01:20:17 PM »
i dont know i thought it was good interview nigga...he lettin spider know who really kiccin it wit g unit ithiink too..when he talkin about i sleep at 50 house..i always fuc wit him in new york

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2008, 01:25:28 PM »
^^ Your IP says you're from Sweden, dunno what you acting like a gangbanger for..  ::)

We already know dude is a UK banga.... this fool is from the same place that IKEA's furniture is shipped from so we all know he ain't about shit lol

im assuming thats you in your avy....am i right??... 8)

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2008, 01:42:34 PM »
^^ Your IP says you're from Sweden, dunno what you acting like a gangbanger for..  ::)

We already know dude is a UK banga.... this fool is from the same place that IKEA's furniture is shipped from so we all know he ain't about shit lol

Yup
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2008, 01:46:45 PM »

Yup

hmmm...lookin really good...had 2 make sure b4 i left a compliment...ha... ;D

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2008, 01:51:46 PM »
i dont know i thought it was good interview nigga...he lettin spider know who really kiccin it wit g unit ithiink too..when he talkin about i sleep at 50 house..i always fuc wit him in new york

So why can't 40 keep it 1hunnid and just say that the Wayne incident wasn't his lick at all yet he just pulled up at the right time and with that being said who's the plug behind him being able to visit 50 so much? Do you really think he gotta direct line to Fif? As much as he likes to be on camera I would think havin a video on Youtube with 50 would be more valuable than a Youtube fuckin with bums.If a person doesn't keep it 1hunnid with one situation then I can't believe the rest. Just a bunch of bull shit and nonsense.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2008, 01:52:09 PM »

Yup

hmmm...lookin really good...had 2 make sure b4 i left a compliment...ha... ;D
\

Thanks

SOE

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2008, 01:54:09 PM »

So why can't 40 keep it 1hunnid and just say that the Wayne incident wasn't his lick at all yet he just pulled up at the right time and with that being said who's the plug behind him being able to visit 50 so much? Do you really think he gotta direct line to Fif? As much as he likes to be on camera I would think havin a video on Youtube with 50 would be more valuable than a Youtube fuckin with bums.If a person doesn't keep it 1hunnid with one situation then I can't believe the rest. Just a bunch of bull shit and nonsense.

LMAO just months ago when i said that 40 was fighting bums and shit you was defending him now you Spider Loco stans flipped the script.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2008, 02:05:49 PM »

LMAO just months ago when i said that 40 was fighting bums and shit you was defending him now you Spider Loco stans flipped the script.

All bull shit to the side, everything I said in 40's defense was real which is why I'm not takin it back cause dude should've did somethin with those red rags and he shouldn't have said I'mma tell me daddy like a punk mufucka....that mufucka may have been homeless which was hard to tell 'cause he wasn't lookin bummy but that's not a certified pass.

For the record, it's not Spider vs 40 ...some ppl just know what really happened and is disappointed.