Author Topic: Chino XL Interview Update and Announcement!!!  (Read 127 times)

jonathandubcnn

Chino XL Interview Update and Announcement!!!
« on: September 13, 2008, 06:28:58 PM »
A lot of people are asking about the Chino XL interview, etc - and all I can say is, yes - it is coming sooner than later...  It's a two-part interview - and it was over an hour and a half long.  Right now the delay is over some EXCLUSIVE announcements about material, business, mixtape, music - etc.  Without a doubt, this is one of my favorite interviews I have ever done.  Chino gets very personal and reveals information that nobody else has.  He is giving Dubcnn exclusive information, music, etc.  I talk to him and his management all the time - so it will be well worth the wait.  They are giving the Dubcnn community a whole lot of goods, so just hang in there with us for a second...   8)

I'm sorry about the delay. 

Thanks,
Jonathan Hay
www.myspace.com/jonathanhay

real hiphop

• Lil Geezy
Re: Chino XL Interview Update and Announcement!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2008, 06:55:03 PM »
yes!!!    cant fuckin wait.  chino xl is line 4 line the illest mc ever  do yall research!!

Raje

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2008, 07:09:04 PM »
Sweet! Can't wait...
Raje'
R2D2...
ASAP| 5482 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 1604 | Los Angeles | California | 90036 | 323.405.RAJE | www.MrBrackins.com

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2008, 07:11:11 PM »
looking forward to it  8)

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2008, 07:59:08 PM »
It'll be good to hear what he's up to. Looking forward to his album too. He's nasty as fuck on the M.I.C. One of the best technical spitters, hands down.