Author Topic: Week 2: Raiders vs. Chiefs thread  (Read 310 times)

Lunatic

Re: Week 2: Raiders vs. Chiefs thread
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2008, 06:01:31 PM »
lol; the chiefs are a joke. worst team in the nfl; them and the rams.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2008, 06:12:54 PM »
We will take a win anyway we can get it in Oakland

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2008, 06:15:36 PM »
we may not be the worst team in our division, but we might have a new head coach by this time tomorrow.

h2k4

« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2008, 08:54:20 PM »
We will take a win anyway we can get it in Oakland

Yup.  McFadden and Bush had a great game.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2008, 11:35:06 PM »
Mcfadden looked great, but that was against teh Chiefs, lets see it happen again

The Best of 3 Worlds

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2008, 12:14:13 AM »
i'm kinda upset that fargas got hurt though, even though bush did nicely i still think fargas is one of the keys to any success the raiders will have this year. Fargas is a good lightning to Mcfadden's thunder.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2008, 02:25:31 AM »
And behind them is the Dolphins :( & Etroit.  I left the D out on purpose cause I don't think they ever believed in having D.  Wonder if any of them will be 0-16.  If the Rams keep wearing those bad luck midnight blue pants then they'll go 0-16 easily.  They won once & lost every other time wearing them.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2008, 11:03:23 AM »
And behind them is the Dolphins :( & Etroit.  I left the D out on purpose cause I don't think they ever believed in having D.  Wonder if any of them will be 0-16.  If the Rams keep wearing those bad luck midnight blue pants then they'll go 0-16 easily.  They won once & lost every other time wearing them.

lol yeah thats y they lost

The Best of 3 Worlds

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2008, 03:07:16 PM »
not worthey of its own thread
\

what the fuck happened to the raiders, they went to the superbowl a few years ago what thefuck man

Al Davis happened to the Raiders that's why.  That senile old bastard should just sell the team.  He's been living in the past too much.  Living in the past is ok, but it won't win you anything now or in the future.  The only way the Raiders will ever be great again is when Al Davis dies, make if he ever dies.  And the slogans are old news, Just win baby & commitment to excellence.  Fuck Frisco but from 84-98 they lived up to the commitment to excellence motto a whole lot more than the Raiders did.  Surprisingly others didn't realize this until 2006, I realized that around 1997.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2008, 10:35:26 PM »
i'm kinda upset that fargas got hurt though, even though bush did nicely i still think fargas is one of the keys to any success the raiders will have this year. Fargas is a good lightning to Mcfadden's thunder.

McFaddens more like the lightning in that duo. But i get u... ;)
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

h2k4

« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2008, 09:35:42 PM »
not worthey of its own thread
\

what the fuck happened to the raiders, they went to the superbowl a few years ago what thefuck man

Al Davis happened to the Raiders that's why.  That senile old bastard should just sell the team.

Thank you!  I'm so aggravated with Davis and his stupid decisions.  He needs to give the coach more control.  And now that he has this thing going on with Kiffin, he's making the franchise look worse. 
I was  :grumpy: when I saw some dumb Raider fan with a sign saying, "Fire Kiffin".