Author Topic: Exclusive: Raje' Dropping Debut Album (Glasses Malone-Goldie Locc-Chino XL-Focus  (Read 251 times)

Raje

• Muthafuckin' OG
(Source) http://www.hhboard.com/featured-blogs/375634-exclusive-raje-dropping-debut-album.html

Exclusive: Raje' Dropping Debut Album

Written By J-banks

New west coast rapper Raje'' is dropping his well anticipated debut album 'Your Welcome' in January 2009 on A.S.A.P./Koch Records.

After dropping five mix tapes in the past for years that have taken the clubs and the streets by surprise one of California’s finest, Born and raised in Moreno Valley, Is giving his fans what they have been waiting for. Moving from the suburbs to the streets after going through problems at home at the age of 16 is where he learned how “real” the world around him was. “See I was a dreamer, so if I was going to sell weed, I was going to sell it all! If I was getting money from my ladies, I was tryna pimp em for real! But everybody’s not built for that, and I couldn’t do it. I just believe that some of us are made to accomplish way more.”And that is what he has done! Later on Raje' decided to put all of his energy into his music. With over 5 record offers from labels including So So Def and Universal, Raje decided that independent was the only way to go with the current climate of the industry. After moving to Los Angeles to join forces Hip Hop mogul Jazzy Dee (Jazzy management, President of Glasses Malone’s Blu-division) Raje found his home with Koch records.. Learning the business side of the industry on top of being a beast on the mic, Raje’ has networked himself to the top of the ladder.

Now Raje' is signed to A.S.A.P/Koch Records. His debut album ‘Your welcome’ is slated to drop in January 2009. Raje' feels it is his time to show the world what he has. “I’ve pretty much been to hell and back. I know rap isn’t selling, I know I’m not your typical stereotype of a rapper. But for the love of the game, I’ve traveled to the other side of the U.S. I’ve weathered the storms.”

He is backed by west coast rappers like Chino XL, Goldie Locc, Guerrilla black, Glasses Malone and more. “You know what it takes for a new artist to get the support that I have from the Chino XL’s and the Eastsiderz? It takes heart… I just feel like forget the thank you, You’re Welcome that you get to hear this album…haha!”

Raje's Koch debut album ‘Your Welcome’ will have guest appearances by Glasses Malone, Chino XL, Dirty Birdy, Goldie Locc (tha Eastsidaz) and many more. The first club/street single off ’Your Welcome’ is ‘So Fly’ and can be heard here. The ‘So Fly’ video will be released soon. Raje’ also has a mixtape coming out before the album. The mixtape will be hosted by Ill Will, Killa P, and Mixtape Assassin.

Raje'’s timing and delivery are unorthodox, but blends so well that it flows with the track. His rapping style can be describe in one word VERSATILE. Make sure you check out Raje', he is a rapper with not only a hot flow but he’s a legend in the making

“One listen [and] you’ll instantly be absorbed. YOU WILL BE A FAN”.

Raje' - Whatever You Wanna Do

Raje' - SO Fly (First Single Off "Your Welcome")

You can check more of Raje' at: www.myspace.com/raje101
And www.RajeOnline.com

For Booking contact (323)710-7919 or email inquiries to asapmgmt@gmail.com

Written By J-banks

Email: jbanks2050@aol.com
Myspace: www.myspace.com/producerjbanks
Raje'
R2D2...
ASAP| 5482 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 1604 | Los Angeles | California | 90036 | 323.405.RAJE | www.MrBrackins.com

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Nice, congrats Raje!

Raje

• Muthafuckin' OG
Good Lookin out Eddie.I have some exclusives coming your way shortly!
Raje'
R2D2...
ASAP| 5482 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 1604 | Los Angeles | California | 90036 | 323.405.RAJE | www.MrBrackins.com

Old English

• Muthafuckin' Don!
GOOD SHIT  ;D ANTICIPATING THE TAPE AND THE ALBUM

DJ-AGE™

good shit my dude congratz!

djrazeone

• 'G'
thats whats up raje

Raje

• Muthafuckin' OG
Good lookin out on the feedback...  They aint ready for me... they rather here niggas bang on wax... :)
Raje'
R2D2...

J-banks

• Lil Geezy
  • Jbanksblog.com
dope. Raje' doing his things. Dropping alot of heat lately

For The Latest in hiphop, gossip, mixtape, singles download and entertainment news
www.jbanksblog.com

Amplified

• 'G'
Congrats bro..

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Hey Raje, just listened to So Fly, Never Forget Me and Whatever You Wanna Do and must say I'm impressed. Any mixtapes I should check out? Keep doin' your thing.

Raje

• Muthafuckin' OG
Hey Raje, just listened to So Fly, Never Forget Me and Whatever You Wanna Do and must say I'm impressed. Any mixtapes I should check out? Keep doin' your thing.

Yep...peep out www.dubcnn.com/mixtapes/raje

Me and Ill Will got one coming in November... Good lookin out on the feedback!
Raje'
R2D2...