Author Topic: It's a Wrap: Padded Room Pushed Back, Budden confirms other projects  (Read 145 times)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
to those of you who have been patient enough to bear with me......

padded room started out as a transitional album for me, and amalgam as well, they knew very little about me and vice versa..... once the album was completed, both parties were so excited about the final product that we were both willing to do anything in our means to raise awareness, tho i'm not happy about it being pushed so far back, i do understand the method behind the madness.... we've got an album that i'm extremely proud of, and a lead off single that we're both very happy with, but for those of you who are just as anxious as myself, i apologize.....

which brings us to "halfway house"...... i will be releasing a prequel of sorts in late october featuring about 14 new records, i then will do my best to get this big mike tape out in december, and somewhere in between i'm gonna have a conversation with royce, on wax, just to ask a few questions to the guy......

again, sorry for the hold up....

Halfway House "album before the album" in Oct.

Big Mike mixtape: freestyles over other peoples beats in Dec.

Padded Room the album FEB. 24TH, 2009
« Last Edit: September 15, 2008, 04:27:02 PM by The-Leak »

Lunatic

Re: It's a Wrap: Padded Room Pushed Back, Budden confirms other projects
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2008, 03:34:20 PM »
^still seems to be going in the right direction
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2008, 03:35:13 PM »

Yup, we're actually getting _more_ music, if you think about it.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2008, 03:42:27 PM »

Yup, we're actually getting _more_ music, if you think about it.

That gotta be the only positive shit about it.

kemizt

Lunatic

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2008, 03:44:14 PM »
^i understand the frustration but this album will come out on this label
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2008, 04:40:17 PM »

padded room started out as a transitional album for me, and amalgam as well, they knew very little about me and vice versa..... once the album was completed, both parties were so excited about the final product that we were both willing to do anything in our means to raise awareness, tho i'm not happy about it being pushed so far back, i do understand the method behind the madness.... we've got an album that i'm extremely proud of, and a lead off single that we're both very happy with, but for those of you who are just as anxious as myself, i apologize.....

which brings us to "halfway house"...... i will be releasing a prequel of sorts in late october featuring about 14 new records, i then will do my best to get this big mike tape out in december, and somewhere in between i'm gonna have a conversation with royce, on wax, just to ask a few questions to the guy......

good but i don't think the big mike joint is a good idea unless it's done right.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2008, 04:49:19 PM »

good but i don't think the big mike joint is a good idea unless it's done right.

This was the last one he did on O.P.B.    Was it done right?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2008, 04:54:02 PM »

who's beat was that ? it wasn't hot.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2008, 04:55:53 PM »

Ryan Leslie Feat. Cassie - Addiction

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2008, 04:59:12 PM »

that's why !!!!!!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2008, 05:01:02 PM »

that's why !!!!!!!!

lol.  case in point.

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2008, 05:02:15 PM »
Ever notice how hard it is for them underground lyrical cats like Budden, Crooked, Royce, Sly Boogy, etc. to put out an album? Even Royce's mixtape got pushed back a couple of times. LOL!

But seriously though, it's sad to see how hard these dudes put in work, yet it feels like an eternity to hear any official releases from them. While I realize lyricism doesn't sell at the mainstream level, but fuck that. Feed the masses who want that instead of the ordinary. We'll pay for it, if you just let the niggas put it out without constantly putting shit on hold. It's tiring.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2008, 05:18:03 PM »
"fuck rap! you can have it back"