Author Topic: new metallica leaked......here you go!  (Read 424 times)

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: new metallica leaked......here you go!
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2008, 01:34:33 PM »
relevant video....Metallica Napster Ad with Marlon Wayans....

"Holy crap, do you know who you are?!"
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2008, 11:56:53 PM »
i know right? ^^ i can't get judas kiss out of my head either.

Yeah, they had already released a snippet of "Judas Kiss" back in late May for their Missionmetallica.com website. It showed James singing the chorus ("Bow down....") in a rehearsal room. Ever since I heard that snippet, I was hoping that song would be on the album.
Can't tell you how pumped up I felt when I heard the chorus kick in yesterday ;D

There really are some kick-ass riffs on this album. Plus parts where James & Kirk harmonize...I love that shit.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2008, 12:19:40 AM »
^oooooh i know, i love that shit, i think that's something that really lacked after ...and justice for all. they flirted with that idea alot on that album and it kinda went away. but i love how they do it in a very modern sense, nothing about the harmonies scream 1980's at all. METALLICA IS BACK!

i'm going to see them in San Diego in December for sure.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2008, 02:48:44 AM »
gotta say pretty solid album. 4/5.....sounds like it'll grow more in time, like ....And Justice for All.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=uite5dn4
if anything like the last lp...then its good to go.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2008, 06:55:04 AM »
^oooooh i know, i love that shit, i think that's something that really lacked after ...and justice for all. they flirted with that idea alot on that album and it kinda went away. but i love how they do it in a very modern sense, nothing about the harmonies scream 1980's at all. METALLICA IS BACK!

i'm going to see them in San Diego in December for sure.

I heard they're coming to Belgium somewhere in February. It hasn't been announced yet, but the word is in the air. I'm definitely going...can't wait to sing along with "All Nightmare Long" and "The Judas Kiss" 8)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2008, 11:01:36 AM »
Yuh, been playing this alot, haven't really prioritized Rock over Urban for years...  Feels good...

It's kind of like old metallica mixed with new metallica.  The hard riffs and solos are there, but at the same time it's got good harmonies and polishing, and it's mixed very well I thought...

Solid 4/5.

BIG D O

• 'G'
  • Spreadin' That Good Music....
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2008, 11:34:55 PM »
SMH @ niggas worried about gettin sued by Metallica.....nah, they got they paper....maybe if they was Guns N' Roses tho....lol
Out Now!!

Download for free here:
www.myspace.com/d_o_beatz

CHECK THE ILLEST BLOG ON THE NET:
www.purehip-hop.blogspot.com

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2008, 11:42:20 PM »
SMH @ niggas worried about gettin sued by Metallica.....nah, they got they paper....maybe if they was Guns N' Roses tho....lol

I dont think so, highest selling rock debut in history (or second to Boston, maybe i forgot).  Axl can afford to not put out Chinese Democracy, sit on his ass, and laugh at Slash and the sub-par music he's put out post-GnR.

But on topic, the new video is pretty bad ass.  I like it alot, considering buying the album.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup