Author Topic: Mets falling apart  (Read 971 times)

herpes

Re: Mets falling apart
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2008, 03:13:57 PM »
wow, for a sec i though there was no chance, they looked mad good, with delgado hittin all them hrs, but they still might wildcard

They dont deserve to be.  The bullpen is horrible and everyone knew that going into the season it was a problem.  And Omar did nothing at all.  He banked on Sanchez being Sanchez pre 2006 cab ride even though everyone scratched there heads asking why take that chance.  It is coming back to bite the Mets in the ass.  Everyone is going to say well he got Santana.  One player doesn't make a team.  But one player can be a detriment to the team i.e. Luis Castillo... a guy that cant hit the ball out of the infield and has two shot knees gets a 4 year deal.  I can't lie when they played like gangbusters after Wee Brain Willie got fired I got sucked back in even though I knew better.  The Mets dont deserve to make the playoffs this time around not b/c the players are playing with no sense of urgency b/c they are.  Just watch and you can see the offense pressing b/c they know the bullpen sucks and unless they put up 10 runs any game is still in reach.  They dont deserve to make it for managements complete lack of looking ahead and having a plan B.

lol your such a bitter fan i love reading your posts. For the record i am not a fan nor do i dislike the mets. I remember this time last year you were flipping and wanted Randolph fired lol

Yeah it's comedy reading Tom go off about the Mets.

It's off to Atlanta the Mets house of horrors... expect bad things lol.

Don't worry, any players the Braves put out there are being held together with duck tape. Not much of a threat.

Chipper and Bobby Cox will treat this series as game 7 of the World Series, mark my words the Braves take 2 out of 3.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2008, 03:51:46 PM »
Be more uptomistic dude!! lol

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2008, 03:52:07 PM »
^^ yeah i said uptomistic! lol

herpes

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2008, 02:07:10 PM »
Told ya the Braves would take two out of three.  Now back home for the Cubs and Marlins.  I predict 2-5 for the last homestand at Shea.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2008, 02:24:58 PM »
Told ya the Braves would take two out of three.  Now back home for the Cubs and Marlins.  I predict 2-5 for the last homestand at Shea.

Well if that is true they wont make the playoffs. I think they will take 2 from the marlins, oh ya fuck Loria and Samson

herpes

« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2008, 02:26:42 PM »

Well if that is true they wont make the playoffs. I think they will take 2 from the marlins, oh ya fuck Loria and Samson

Even though the Brewers won today I still think the Mets backdoor there way into the Wild Card only to lose 3-1 against the Cubs.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2008, 02:30:04 PM »

Even though the Brewers won today I still think the Mets backdoor there way into the Wild Card only to lose 3-1 against the Cubs.

If the mets make the playoffs and knock off The brew crew.... that would make it what like 27 years the brews dont make the playoffs?

And with the cubs looking strong like they are i seem chicago having a hold on the division for the next 3-4 years too as the cards did the last few.

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2008, 09:27:13 PM »

Hey, how could I have known Jeff Francoeur would stop being useless today? lol

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2008, 04:19:58 AM »
game and a half up, phils looking good, howards a beast

herpes

« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2008, 02:19:30 PM »

Hey, how could I have known Jeff Francoeur would stop being useless today? lol

You could bring in the 1962 NY Mets and dig up those that are dead and they would still be useful against the Mets pen.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2008, 09:00:03 PM »
Mets are in some serious trouble.

DIP DIP SET SET

herpes

« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2008, 09:28:02 PM »
Mets are in some serious trouble.

And of course Omar Minaya will still have a job come April.  Everyone and there fucking mother knew the Mets bullpen was horrible going into the season.  And what does Omar do..... absolutely nothing.  The Mets bullpen has blown 29 saves this year.  The bullpen has blown 7 games for Johan this season.  That is one more then his entire time with the Twins.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2008, 09:30:18 PM »
^^Yeah for sure man, I feel your pain,  look at what I have had to go through with Brian Sabean the last 5 years, As a Giants fan these last few years have been pure torture as a sports fan, good luck the rest of the way Fits, the season isnt over yet but yeah the Mets bullpen is real bad

DIP DIP SET SET

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2008, 10:59:14 PM »
Your hard on your Mets and Minaya tho. Dude inherited a team that was fucking bad still. Remember that.

GottiValentino

« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2008, 08:23:55 AM »
if they do make the playoffs I think the team is dangerous