Author Topic: baymacc  (Read 350 times)

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
Re: baymacc
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2008, 11:07:37 AM »
Damn this site fell off hard.

All I know is big fatbacc went down to 24 hr fitness the other night to bang on someone from the internet he never met before in his life.

That reminds of me of being 14 yrs old on the party line....  yalll some low budget rent a thugs.

E-Bangin' at 24 hr fitness aint the bizness cuzz.

NIgga shouldve just went inside and signed up for a membership with his grimace lookin ass.

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2008, 11:11:08 AM »
Damn this site fell off hard.

All I know is big fatbacc went down to 24 hr fitness the other night to bang on someone from the internet he never met before in his life.

That reminds of me of being 14 yrs old on the party line....  yalll some low budget rent a thugs.

E-Bangin' at 24 hr fitness aint the bizness cuzz.

NIgga shouldve just went inside and signed up for a membership with his grimace lookin ass.

mind your bizness,u just want attention too...

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2008, 11:11:14 AM »
Ain't no DVD comin shut up already
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

H60DSTAROB

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2008, 11:11:59 AM »
big paybacc you a joke nigga...got proof of that shit too nigga...we got all yall info..the license plates..what kind of car yall was in cuzzz..thos e niggaz yo ubought cuzzz is some weenies my nigga..if you gon come meet up wit niggaz..come wit some real official hood niggaz..real niggaz dont get on the youtube and shoot videos and talk real niggaz..just handle they bizzzzzzzzzzzz

H60DSTAROB

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2008, 11:12:43 AM »
if yall want proof thats aint e  bangin..
tell spider to do a show in diego...and post up on here yhall next shows..

H60DSTAROB

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2008, 11:13:29 AM »
how many niggaz took tim e out to look at your video cuzzzzzzzzzzzz..nobody cuzz..streets aint runnin wit yall niggazz cuzzzzzz

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2008, 11:16:34 AM »
big paybacc you a joke nigga...got proof of that shit too nigga...we got all yall info..the license plates..what kind of car yall was in cuzzz..thos e niggaz yo ubought cuzzz is some weenies my nigga..if you gon come meet up wit niggaz..come wit some real official hood niggaz..real niggaz dont get on the youtube and shoot videos and talk real niggaz..just handle they bizzzzzzzzzzzz
:sign_werd:

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2008, 11:17:12 AM »
:sign_offtopic:

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2008, 11:17:17 AM »

You not showin up to the 24 hrs fitness was proof enough on top of lyin about the Lucky Star bein' in Spooktown(u thought Cptrida was goin to look for you) then gettin caught in a lie talkin about it's by Spooktown by the freeway which is another lie, now you hood hoppin on the internet, most of the shit you're talkin about is not a secret and I bet if somebody just asked Spider about the shit you're talkin about he would talk about it rather he had to take a loss on it or not.  You're full of shit and there is no dvd like I said
« Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 11:19:58 AM by ThaRealSupreme »

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2008, 11:18:16 AM »

lol, where u from, what set?

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2008, 11:18:24 AM »
how many niggaz took tim e out to look at your video cuzzzzzzzzzzzz..nobody cuzz..streets aint runnin wit yall niggazz cuzzzzzz
:sign_lastweek:

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2008, 11:18:42 AM »
Oh yea and if Spider doesn't do a show in Daygo that shit won't have nothin to do with you, suck ass nigga

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2008, 11:19:42 AM »

You not showin up to the 24 hrs fitness was proof enough on top of lyin about the Lucky Star bein' in Spooktown(u thought Cptrida was goin to look for you) then gettin caught in a lie talkin about it's by Spooktown by the freeway which is another lie, now you hood hoppin on the internet, most of the shit you're talkin about is not a secret and I bet if somebody just asked Spider about the shit you're talkin about he would talkin about it rather he had to take a loss on it or not.  You're full of shit and there is no dvd like I said

he didnt not show up cuz 24hour fitness was closed LMAO!!!

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2008, 11:21:48 AM »

You not showin up to the 24 hrs fitness was proof enough on top of lyin about the Lucky Star bein' in Spooktown(u thought Cptrida was goin to look for you) then gettin caught in a lie talkin about it's by Spooktown by the freeway which is another lie, now you hood hoppin on the internet, most of the shit you're talkin about is not a secret and I bet if somebody just asked Spider about the shit you're talkin about he would talkin about it rather he had to take a loss on it or not.  You're full of shit and there is no dvd like I said

He should've used that excuse although the video shows people leaving and going inside lol

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2008, 11:28:02 AM »

He should've used that excuse although the video shows people leaving and going inside lol

i can imagine thats a white geek behind the screen, typin like crazy.