Author Topic: HOW MANY BLACK PEOPLE ON THIS FOURM WILL BUY OMAR CRUZ ALBUM SIGN OF THE CRUZ ?  (Read 158 times)

GENERAL ZOD

HimselfTheMajestic

whats with you and this racial shit my dude?

GENERAL ZOD

IT AINT RACIAL IM JUST TRYING TO PROVE SOMETHING TO SOMEONE HOW HIP HOP ON THE WEST COAST IS RACIST

gball

• Lil Geezy
yo this spider loc the most easty i dont support cuzzz since he work wit game cuzzz fuc him loc this gunit crip doe i ll get paybac on this nigga doe..he ll do the ridin and little j got hte camera doeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Jynxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Hip Hop Producer/Artist
hey dog..get the fuck outta here with that shit...i see what ur doin now...whats up with u and races homie????

Nat Turner-reincarnated

the answer is NO........he look like a cholo therefore his actions/thoughts/and speech will reflect that........... eye aint going to waste my money just to here some mexican call me a nigger or mayete or tinto or whatever the fuck derogatory slang they got for Blacks............. simple as that

Nimas Lover

one more stupid ass thread like this and imma tell my boo to ban your ass

HimselfTheMajestic

the answer is NO........he look like a cholo therefore his actions/thoughts/and speech will reflect that........... eye aint going to waste my money just to here some mexican call me a nigger or mayete or tinto or whatever the fuck derogatory slang they got for Blacks............. simple as that

haha homie, this proves you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
first off, not all mexican gangsters are racist or beef with black people like that.
thats like me assuming all crips and bloods are gonna be racist on mexicans on their record.

second, omar cruz has done songs with more then a few prominent  black rappers from the west.
most notably the game, WC, glasses malone, and im sure theres a few more.
he's also done songs with joell ortiz as well.

you come in here talkin bout mother fuckers being racist, but thats all you been showing.
im not gonna look at your opinions as valid anymore.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

haha homie, this proves you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
first off, not all mexican gangsters are racist or beef with black people like that.
thats like me assuming all crips and bloods are gonna be racist on mexicans on their record.

second, omar cruz has done songs with more then a few prominent  black rappers from the west.
most notably the game, WC, glasses malone, and im sure theres a few more.
he's also done songs with joell ortiz as well.

you come in here talkin bout mother fuckers being racist, but thats all you been showing.
im not gonna look at your opinions as valid anymore.
the point is eye will not buy a single chicano record period! move on

Raje

• Muthafuckin' OG
Ima buy it
Raje'
R2D2...
ASAP| 5482 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 1604 | Los Angeles | California | 90036 | 323.405.RAJE | www.MrBrackins.com

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
how can u expect a black audience to support him when he cant even get his own gente in his hometown to come out and show sum luv at a live performance.....
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

KOBRA_REDRUM_DON

• Lil Geezy
I DONT KNOW MY NIGGA BUT IF HIS SHITT GONNA BE GOOD MAYBE PICK IT UP (LATE)

U SURE HE MEXICAN CUZ HE LOOKS WHITE
HE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE A GANGSTA WHITE DUDE
HIS FRIENDS DOES MAKE HIM LOOK MORE GANGSTA LOL

I HEARD A TRACK OF A DUDE CALLED NINO BROWN AT MY HOMIES HOUSE THATS A COOL RAPPER
HE GOT SKILLZ AND CAN COME HARD

THIS DUDE OMAR CRUZ LOOKS LIKE A BITCH ON HIS OWN BUT GOTTA ADMIT HE CAN RAP A LIL BIT
BUT GOTTA LEARN MORE HE YOUNG SO YOU KNOW...

KID FROST DEF. A LEGEND YEAH HE MAKES GOOD MUSIC
YOU KNOW WHEN HIS SHITT DROPPED THEY BE RUBBING IT IN OUR FACES
LIKE HE THE BOSS OF THEM AND PROOF THAT YALL CAN RAP
ITS ALL GOOD

MUCH LOVE TO ALL MEXICAN LATINOS LATINAS HISPANICS ALL THEM SPANISH SPEAKING DUDES ONE LOVE

BB PRIDE (BLACK BROWN PRIDE)

BIG D O

• 'G'
  • Spreadin' That Good Music....
why does his race have to come into play when people buy his record? Specifically black people? If he makes good hip-hop that people enjoy, his race won't be a factor at all....

And I highly doubt he's a racist....he's done mad records with black emcee's and praised black emcee's.....

As far as you trying to act like blacks don't support latino artist's from L.A. your dead wrong.....Cypress hill is 3/4th's latino and they've sold more records to black folks over the years than some black artist's.....it's about how you coming man....you come correct than you'll have cablasion muthafuckas coppin ya record and they won't see you as your race, but rather a member of the hip-hop community.....been like that since day 1, and latinos have been there since day 1....from teh east coast to the west.....
Out Now!!

Download for free here:
www.myspace.com/d_o_beatz

CHECK THE ILLEST BLOG ON THE NET:
www.purehip-hop.blogspot.com