Author Topic: Ludacris & B.O.B. - On Top of The World (T.I. FREE!)  (Read 376 times)

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Ludacris & B.O.B. - On Top of The World (T.I. FREE!)
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2008, 09:40:44 AM »
Great song!
Ball & G last album sucked cause of Bad boy's input - if they drop a grand hustle cd, it'll be great cause T.I. will let them do them

IMO Untitled is the only better mainstream release than Paper Trail. LAX isnt, Raw Footage isnt, Bun b wasnt, killer mike & nappy roots come close but that's it (same with jeezy)

what's better this year in your opinion?

Oh mainstream wise? Then in hip hop I think Snoop, LL Cool J, Nelly, Nas, T-Pain (his Pree Kingz mixtape; his album will most likely suck ass), Game and Nappy Roots are better... but none of those have a lot of replay value. If you count non-mainstream hip hop as well then I like Young De, Terrace Martin, Westurn Union (mixtape and album), Krayzie Bone (mixtape), Mikkey, DJ Muggs/Planet Asia and Cold 187um are better as well.

Now let me state that out of these albums the only full ones that I still listen to are Krayzie Bone's, Young De's, Mikkey's and Westurn Union's (mixtape).

But this is what Im saying about this board. If you dont ride Nas or Game then you dont know anything about HipHop. Like its against the Law to say Nas or Game put out something wack.

Well, you said you Untitled is better than Illmatic, so your opinion isn't worth anything. And I'm not a Nas fan.

LOL @ making this up. Please tell me when I said this. Go back in my posts and quote this for me. You hater niggas is reaching. I dont think Ive ever brought Illmatic up ever on this forum. Proves your words have no value tho.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2008, 09:50:38 AM »
Luda >> T.I.s 1st >> B.o.B >> T.I.s 2nd

Lunatic

« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2008, 09:51:33 AM »
^lol at a hook fitting into it

can't put that against verses

it was a great hook though
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2008, 09:52:17 AM »
Luda >> T.I.s 1st >> B.o.B >> T.I.s 2nd
not even.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2008, 09:52:55 AM »
^lol at a hook fitting into it

can't put that against verses

it was a great hook though
yes it was.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

OchoCinco

« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2008, 10:08:43 AM »
hah props ;D

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2008, 10:13:36 AM »
this shit is dull without t.i. on it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2008, 02:48:36 PM »
^BOB is dope - check out his new "I'll be in the sky" record; great shit!
Ball G is dope as fuck and ain't past no prime

Yeah, that's a nice song.

Real hip hop fans would agree with me that 8Ball & MJG are past their prime. You only say that they're not past their prime because they're signed to the same label as T.I.

You even call Paper Trail the 2nd best album of 2008, while it only has three songs with replay value... (and I did a good job by cutting T.I.'s parts out on two of the songs). Not only does this say something about your tunnel vision when it comes to hip hop, but it also says something about the terrible current state of hip hop. With all this in mind, do you really expect me to value your opinion? lol

So are you implying that Lunatic is not a real hip hop fan because he thinks they are still dope?

But this is what Im saying about this board. If you dont ride Nas or Game then you dont know anything about HipHop. Like its against the Law to say Nas or Game put out something wack.

lol, Grey Hairs = Untitled > LAX...its has nothing to do with riding them...they just put out better music than your boy this year. 8)

penenstamp

« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2008, 03:39:06 PM »
Great song!
Ball & G last album sucked cause of Bad boy's input - if they drop a grand hustle cd, it'll be great cause T.I. will let them do them

IMO Untitled is the only better mainstream release than Paper Trail. LAX isnt, Raw Footage isnt, Bun b wasnt, killer mike & nappy roots come close but that's it (same with jeezy)

what's better this year in your opinion?

Oh mainstream wise? Then in hip hop I think Snoop, LL Cool J, Nelly, Nas, T-Pain (his Pree Kingz mixtape; his album will most likely suck ass), Game and Nappy Roots are better... but none of those have a lot of replay value. If you count non-mainstream hip hop as well then I like Young De, Terrace Martin, Westurn Union (mixtape and album), Krayzie Bone (mixtape), Mikkey, DJ Muggs/Planet Asia and Cold 187um are better as well.

Now let me state that out of these albums the only full ones that I still listen to are Krayzie Bone's, Young De's, Mikkey's and Westurn Union's (mixtape).

Well, you said you Untitled is better than Illmatic, so your opinion isn't worth anything. And I'm not a Nas fan.

LOL @ making this up. Please tell me when I said this. Go back in my posts and quote this for me. You hater niggas is reaching. I dont think Ive ever brought Illmatic up ever on this forum. Proves your words have no value tho.

I looked it up and saw that I was mistaking you for someone else. Your opinion still doesn't have any value though.