Author Topic: Where should I go on vacation ?  (Read 665 times)

herpes

Re: Where should I go on vacation ?
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2008, 02:17:13 PM »
I'm thinking maybe Vegas for 4-5 days.

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2008, 02:36:46 PM »
what about Tehran... 8) 8) 8)

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2008, 03:43:59 PM »
I'm thinking maybe Vegas for 4-5 days.

Vegas is cool. The 24/7 buffets are  8)

Floydness

« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2008, 04:23:19 PM »
PLEASE GO TO JAMAICA YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2008, 04:40:14 PM »
DR!

or Cali...its a coin flip lol.

h2k4

« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2008, 05:36:15 PM »
Come to compton....

Then walk around with a camera around your neck at night and do some sight seeing.

herpes

« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2008, 07:13:29 PM »
Come to compton....

Then walk around with a camera around your neck at night and do some sight seeing.

I'm from Queens NY.  I have seen neighborhoods that are the worst of the worst and the best of the best.  I'm not one of these euro cats here that think going to a place like Compton is cool b/c it is "ghetto".

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2008, 07:44:32 PM »
Come to compton....

I'm from Queens NY.  I have seen neighborhoods that are the worst of the worst and the best of the best.  I'm not one of these euro cats here that think going to a place like Compton is cool b/c it is "ghetto".

lol, u live in Hollis or something?

herpes

« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2008, 08:18:27 PM »
Come to compton....

Ozone Park but one of mine best friends of mines lives out in Beach 40 houses in Far Rock.  Plus my old man used to be a sewer and drain cleaner so I have been all over NY.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2008, 03:30:21 AM »
if you go to vegas you can come out to LA as well...make it like 3 days in vegas and 3 days in LA. you will finally be able to understand why LA>ny.

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2008, 05:04:56 AM »
Neverland ranch. Fun and rides.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2008, 12:49:31 PM »
Come to compton....

Ozone Park but one of mine best friends of mines lives out in Beach 40 houses in Far Rock.  Plus my old man used to be a sewer and drain cleaner so I have been all over NY.

lol, you gotta be italian then...right?

herpes

« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2008, 03:07:02 PM »
Come to compton....

Nah, Scottish, Polish, and German but everone thinks I'm a guinea from my accent lol.  The sad thing is growing up around italians I know more about Italian culture then my own lol.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 03:08:38 PM by Tommy Fits is your hero »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2008, 03:20:35 PM »
Come to compton....

Nah, Scottish, Polish, and German but everone thinks I'm a guinea from my accent lol.  The sad thing is growing up around italians I know more about Italian culture then my own lol.

LOL, thats what happens to you out there...but at least theres some dope parties. ;)

h2k4

« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2008, 05:02:13 PM »
Come to compton....

LOL, it was a joke.