Author Topic: WHY DOES DUBCNN BLOCK MY PROFILE EVRYTIME I MAKE THREAD OF 40GLOCC THIS IS HATE?  (Read 241 times)

duccc01

• Lil Geezy
SOME MAN FROM DUBCNN BLOCK MY SCREEN NAME BECAUSE I MAKE THREAD OF 40 GLOCC THIS MAN DOES NOT BLOCK PEOPLE MAKE THREAD OF OTHER ARTIST WHO IS THIS HATE MAN? I WISH TO SPEAK WITH HIM WHY HE BLOCK 40 GLOCC TOPIC I MAKE!! >:(

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
^LOL! Str8 comedy!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

The Watcher

thats cause 40 glocc loves the cocc
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

KOBRA_REDRUM

• Lil Geezy
SOME MAN FROM DUBCNN BLOCK MY SCREEN NAME BECAUSE I MAKE THREAD OF 40 GLOCC THIS MAN DOES NOT BLOCK PEOPLE MAKE THREAD OF OTHER ARTIST WHO IS THIS HATE MAN? I WISH TO SPEAK WITH HIM WHY HE BLOCK 40 GLOCC TOPIC I MAKE!! Angry talking with an indian voice why do everybody hate 40 glocc dont matter that he suck me ducc01 yess the one and only ducc01 peolpe call me duck to yess i love to suck on 40 glocc heard black man have big penis oh my god will it fitt dont matter i will have 40 glocc always with me then

LOL

what up lil nigga called ducco1 dont be scared now aint gonna let you duc or suck i aint like that but dont push me nigga
you wanne make some fast buck know some niggaz that be doing some pimpin shitt i can hook you up first start making 100 dollars every client you get like 5 of them dollars you know them niggaz gotta buy all them things like condoms all that cuz heard you can get aids from having that kinda things.
maybe i can arange a raise like 40  no not 40 glocc nigga just 40 cents i know you like that nigga but
whe talk thats shitt a different time if you know more people that wanne get in this great money making industry like your mother or sisters or anybody just holla back ya know it really dont matter they indian its all good you know whe black brown same shitt ya know

what is it about you and 40 glocc you like his body his face all that you like his lips huh lol dont break ya wrist cuz he aint worth it haha
if you think about him listen to some music from jaheim
i aint got no hate for gay people they human to aint gonna judge somebody who god made ya know hahaha
dont be scared to say i love it doggystyle it is just you people can c u gay you know why cuz you aint like me or all men you different
so its nuthin new just be yourself dont denied it would let you feel alot better
maybe one day you can marry 40 glocc never give up hope if its real love you know it gonna last forever
think about the life you and 40 glocc could have not only seks life but just everything you would be thanking god everyday huh

never stop loving 40 glocc one day he gonna be yours if you give up another man gonna be his
its not too late nigga think about him and you let your wildest dreams come true
i think he needs a man like you in his life you could change him cuz he aint like that image
send him loveletters whatever do all let him even do all what he wants its just a lust

ducco1 and 40 glocc i hope you 2 gonna be together soon if you gonna get married let us at www.dubcnn.com know

if whe can be there whe will try or c what whe can do

goodluck with your love of 40 glocc hope he becomes your man (or woman)

lol who gonna wear the dress hhhhhmmm damn him or you think him                                         its 2008 gaypeople can be in love        damn

dont hate on us heteroseksuals whe just hetero people man just do what feels right

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Lol, are you 8 years old?

kemizt

duccc01

• Lil Geezy
KOBRA IS ASS-MAN >:( THIS MAN LIKE BOYS!! >:( HOMO >:( I LIKE PUSSY AND SMOKE 8)

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^There he is as reliable as UPS!

Blood$

isn't it past your bedtime... what's wrong, 40 Glocc late again to tuck you in?

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
isn't it past your bedtime... what's wrong, 40 Glocc late again to tuck you in?
lol... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

KOBRA_REDRUM

• Lil Geezy
niccuh niccuh niccuh dont fight it nigga let go let your bitchass suck a good dick do

where your momma at call her say i mister kobra said let cha son go to bed and lets talk some real shitt man to woman you know how that ends up.say i saw her she looks young she 25 or sumthin she got a great body.
ask her if she dont mind that her son is gay.dont worry nigga if i am with ya mother you aint at home i let you do what the fuck you want give you some money than you can buy you that 40 glocc album there is more where its comes from dont worry
just wanne be alone with cha momma you know grown things.
should i buy you a teddybear or sumthin just if you want it you can play with it but dont make holes k.
your momma got a nice ass you know booty or she just has big boobs hope she got a lil bit ass cuz need some ya know like a woman with a nice tight ass ya know lips gotta be nice too

how she in bed ohww damn you dont know that only in your dreams but you know a lil bit about your mothers sex life or....
say she aint gotta worry i am one of them black man that has a real large you know dick.
i aint supposed top talk to kids like this but what the hell you a lil boy so ya know you got one too only much much smaller more smaller than that but it will grown i hope for you if you turned 18 or 21 than it too late nigga maybe have alotta sex and it will grow a lil bit never now but never try sex with your mother she dont wanne have sex with you believe me not that you just her son but you gonna be for life a 8year old man
maybe you can have sex with somebody who lives on the streets never now your prays maybe gonna be heard
you probly down with gay unit dont get it twisted niggaz that own that aint gay they just make money over some gay niggaz if the eastcoast got gayniggaz who can rap why not make money of it.
the westcoast got gay people too you one of them

ducc01 the first and only gay man in this forum dubbcnn.com dont really care i think about your sexlife whe dont care if you get alotta dicks in ya ass and suck dicks whe just dont wanne c it you know

whe all like pussy and everything that comes with it as long it aint no man just a woman ya know
cuz people like you do a sex change to now thats fucked up but you can easy see that aint no girl
start a new topic saying you gay and what you like whe dont wanne hear but who can stop you but dont nigga or i mean wigga or what do i call a gay ass nigga ................just call you know ducc01suck01

duck on one suck on one