Author Topic: (World Premiere) Terrace Martin Ft. Problem & Mykestro - The Interview  (Read 413 times)

Dopeisjay

Re: (World Premiere) Terrace Martin Ft. Problem & Mykestro - The Interview
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2008, 05:25:40 PM »
Now I haven't heard this track yet.. Since I'm on my sidekick and all.. But yeah ima check this when I get home.. I've seen so many god post's about it can't wait to hear it.. Also.. By the way regarding next week's track.. With terrace workin with this "artist".. is it a new up and comeing artist.. Or and artist that's been in the game for a min.?.. By the way thank's again style's & terrace.. Blessing us with these drop's.. Can't wait for "Locke high" 
Another amazing cut  8) cant wait for next week

I have to check with Terrace but I have a hot new premiere lined up from an artist that he's been working with. I'll see if next week is the right time to drop it but if not I have something dope in it's place.   

T-Lee?  :)
He's dope. It's been a while...

naw... a different artist. but yes, T-Lee is dope. 

Flip

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2008, 05:33:55 PM »
Thnx styles 1

song hot as hell. Lets hope he gets the attention he deserves.

PLANT

« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2008, 06:21:40 PM »
downloading right now, Im sure the track is dope 8)  Terrace Martin is the shiznit!1 8)

SHAAD G

• 'G'
  • Tha Ace Of Diego!
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2008, 07:45:47 PM »
Niggas keep sleeping on Stro and Problem is exactly that..A PROBLEM...and Terrace on the production simply flawless...Cant wait til "Locke High" hits...man o man!

Props Stlyes
"Why settle for 3 when I got the eyes of Edgerrin!
 Why tie I'd rather win.
 Line for Line I'm Better then Most!"-Mykestro

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2008, 08:34:41 PM »
Now I haven't heard this track yet.. Since I'm on my sidekick and all.. But yeah ima check this when I get home.. I've seen so many god post's about it can't wait to hear it.. Also.. By the way regarding next week's track.. With terrace workin with this "artist".. is it a new up and comeing artist.. Or and artist that's been in the game for a min.?.. By the way thank's again style's & terrace.. Blessing us with these drop's.. Can't wait for "Locke high" 
Another amazing cut  8) cant wait for next week

I have to check with Terrace but I have a hot new premiere lined up from an artist that he's been working with. I'll see if next week is the right time to drop it but if not I have something dope in it's place.   

T-Lee?  :)
He's dope. It's been a while...

naw... a different artist. but yes, T-Lee is dope. 

I can't give out details on this one just yet... but this shit is gonna flip people out.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2008, 09:17:26 AM »
uppin... this shit knocks hard...
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ