Author Topic: G. Malone, Crooked I, Topic, Krondon playing softball for charity in Azusa, CA.  (Read 273 times)

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.streethop.com/rapnews/145747-g-malone-crooked-i-among-celebs-onboard-celebrity-softball-game-azusa-ca.html

A host of Los Angeles' urban celebrities are set to play softball in the city of Azusa, California in October, and the best part is they are doing it for charity.

The celebrity softball game - hosted by the City of Azusa, City Council Member Robert Gonzales, and the event's organizer Flawless - have put together the game to help bring together the city's community, with the game's profits going to non-profit Azusa Golden Days Activities Committee to benefit children athletic programs.

"I've been a longtime supporter of urban communities like Azusa, and I always try to do my part to give back," Flawless told BallerStatus.com. "We called a few friends, and everyone was excited to be a part of the event, and show their sportsmanship for the kids."

Rappers Glasses Malone, Crooked I, Topic and Krondon of Strong Arm Steady, and actors such as Noel G, Emilio Rivera, Katy Segal and Johnathan Togo, among several others are all expected to participate.

The event takes place on Sunday night (October 5) at 6 PM at the Field of Dreams. Admission is free for children under 3, $1.00 for children from 3-12, and $2.00 for those 13 and over.

There will also be giveaways such as t-shirts, shoes, and music from the sponsors - WhoIsGMalone.com, Streetwise Clothing, Vlado Footwear and Koch Records.

The game kicks off an entire week long slate of activities following the game, including the annual Azusa Golden Days Parade on Saturday (October 11).

With a few weeks before the event kicks off, Flawless urges any artists or celebs to contact him at flawless@thablockdvdmag.com if they are interested in being involved in the game.

For more information about the event, visit WhoIsGmalone.com.

GangstaBoogy

What the fuck? Release your albums fuckers! Actually, Krondon you keep playing softball, the rest of yall - release your albums!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

KOBRA_REDRUM

• Lil Geezy
damn gangstaboogy you funny man but you got a point damn krondon gotta stay playing softbal lol think people would be scared of him not knowing if he is black or white alotta kids gonna think he MJ familiy lol.but he can spit good.dont mattter if he white yall know now white people can spit too.
they want artist to contact hope artist and celebs contact them it is for a good cause.didnt know they could play softball you gotta be soft to play softball why not football or basketball or kickboxing or boxing or wrestling dont wanne scare the artist lol if it was a kickboxing match they probly gonna think damn i dont wanne loose my image or then the whole world would know i cant fight just fight with my pen like tupac use that line not knowing pac fights with fist too.i think crooked i against snoop dogg would be a funny kickboxing match would pay def. to c that.you snoop would be yellin as fuck help help he crazy man he gone kill me please let me live.picture snoop dogg in his boxershort damn would be a funny thing tall as fuck skinny as fuck big head no ass skinny legs damn would start off gangsta end like he just got raped 7 times.
believe me snoop dogg aint shit without his gun and his clothes haha lol. aint he got that deceise that you real skinny.any nigga that snoopdogg has dissed can beat the shit out snoop dogg fuck a snoop dogg.

if there would be a list of rappers that are snitches he on it

MIC44

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Good thing.

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
What the fuck? Release your albums fuckers! Actually, Krondon you keep playing softball, the rest of yall - release your albums!

LMAO!

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol dope, thatd be fun to watch

Good shit. G. Malone always holdin it down for chairities. Someone needs to Youtube this.

GangstaBoogy

damn gangstaboogy you funny man but you got a point damn krondon gotta stay playing softbal lol think people would be scared of him not knowing if he is black or white alotta kids gonna think he MJ familiy lol.but he can spit good.dont mattter if he white yall know now white people can spit too.
they want artist to contact hope artist and celebs contact them it is for a good cause.didnt know they could play softball you gotta be soft to play softball why not football or basketball or kickboxing or boxing or wrestling dont wanne scare the artist lol if it was a kickboxing match they probly gonna think damn i dont wanne loose my image or then the whole world would know i cant fight just fight with my pen like tupac use that line not knowing pac fights with fist too.i think crooked i against snoop dogg would be a funny kickboxing match would pay def. to c that.you snoop would be yellin as fuck help help he crazy man he gone kill me please let me live.picture snoop dogg in his boxershort damn would be a funny thing tall as fuck skinny as fuck big head no ass skinny legs damn would start off gangsta end like he just got raped 7 times.
believe me snoop dogg aint shit without his gun and his clothes haha lol. aint he got that deceise that you real skinny.any nigga that snoopdogg has dissed can beat the shit out snoop dogg fuck a snoop dogg.

if there would be a list of rappers that are snitches he on it

Krondon is alright. I used to really like him back in 03 but after a while I quicky lost interest. I don't think he can hold down an entire album on his own. He's best off being in SAS.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

HimselfTheMajestic

TIIIIIGHT, this is by my pad.

ill try and make it out to this.

BIG D O

• 'G'
  • Spreadin' That Good Music....
good for them man.....giving back to the community that they come from and benefit from....classy stuff....

Out Now!!

Download for free here:
www.myspace.com/d_o_beatz

CHECK THE ILLEST BLOG ON THE NET:
www.purehip-hop.blogspot.com