Author Topic: (VIDEO) The Game And Joe Budden Chillin In Cali  (Read 1365 times)

h2k4

Re: (VIDEO) The Game And Joe Budden Chillin In Cali
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2008, 11:12:04 AM »
I'm wondering if Game is trying to take BWS there.
Like I said in the other thread about Budden, it wouldn't be a bad thing for Budden to sign a deal with BWS, similar to Clyde.  It would expand his fan base more.  His album got pushed back again to 2009 so it's not like it would hurt him.
The Padded Room is now releasing in 2009?

Yep.  I think it's in Feburary 2009 now.
Here's the info:
Joe Budden’s Padded Room has been pushed back until February 24th of 09 due to complications

“Though I’m not happy about it being pushed so far back, I do understand the method behind the madness.  We’ve got an album I’m extremely proud of and a lead single that Amalgam Digital and I are both very happy with, but for those of you who are just as anxious as I am, I apologize,” said Joe Budden.

However he will be releasing a digital only album called Halfway House on October 28th with 14 new songs. It will available on Amalgamdigital.com. Some words from Amalgamdigital are after the jump about the push back of the album......
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 11:17:23 AM by h2k4 »

« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2008, 11:31:22 AM »
Like I said in the other thread about Budden, it wouldn't be a bad thing for Budden to sign a deal with BWS, similar to Clyde.  It would expand his fan base more.  His album got pushed back again to 2009 so it's not like it would hurt him.
The Padded Room is now releasing in 2009?

Yep.  I think it's in Feburary 2009 now.
Here's the info:
Joe Budden’s Padded Room has been pushed back until February 24th of 09 due to complications

“Though I’m not happy about it being pushed so far back, I do understand the method behind the madness.  We’ve got an album I’m extremely proud of and a lead single that Amalgam Digital and I are both very happy with, but for those of you who are just as anxious as I am, I apologize,” said Joe Budden.

However he will be releasing a digital only album called Halfway House on October 28th with 14 new songs. It will available on Amalgamdigital.com. Some words from Amalgamdigital are after the jump about the push back of the album......
Damn. I was about to cop it off the myspace page. Ill wait a little longer now.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2008, 02:34:07 PM »

BWS HAVE NO DISTRIBUTION.   BUDDEN WOULD BE SHELVED UNTIL THEY FIND A LABEL TO DISTRIBUTE THEM, IF HE ALIGNED HIMSELF THERE.

It would be like going back to Def Jam...  A.D. is a better deal than B.W.S., they can distribute physical and digital product.  A.D.'s roster is much more recognizable than Game's name, which is the only buzzing artist on B.W.S.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2008, 02:36:18 PM »
worst move for joey, bad, very bad move
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Flava In Ya Ear

« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2008, 02:45:58 PM »

man i keep tellin dudes, this dude is goofy as hell.

who said joe budden was signed to bws?? bws doesnt even have distrubution yet but still game never said it, budden never said it so where did u get it from?

god damn homie u goofy as hell and gullible.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2008, 02:47:28 PM »
get the fuck outta here you fuckin game groupie.  all groupies alike!!!!!

who said joe budden was signed to bws?? bws doesnt even have distrubution yet but still game never said it, budden never said it so where did u get it from?

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Flava In Ya Ear

« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2008, 02:49:27 PM »
get the fuck outta here you fuckin game groupie.  all groupies alike!!!!!

dont be mad that ure goofy as fuck. u dumb ass mufucka.

did u hear game say "budden signed to bws"??? did u hear budden say "i just signed to bws"???

no so dont come with that small talk "groupie" cuz im correcting your dumb ass.

this dude like "bad move for joe budden, very bad move" nigga did they say he signed to bws?

nah u goofy ass cartoon nigga. get your mind right and dont be so stupid.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2008, 02:52:10 PM »
thats what happens when you get to the groupies, (damn groupies, you jus a groupie, thanx tech n9ne)
Cube

Flava In Ya Ear

« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2008, 02:54:55 PM »
thats what happens when you get to the groupies, (damn groupies, you jus a groupie, thanx tech n9ne)

haha if you gonna insult a nigga do better. that some kindergarden shit.

cuz i corrected you, im a groupie??

haha nigga you write letters to tray deee hahahaahahhahh!!

see what im sayin, this dude is goofy as fuck. nigga cant think for shit.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2008, 02:58:41 PM »
what does tray deee have to wit this?
da fuck?
there goes that game-bi-polar shit.

haha if you gonna insult a nigga do better. that some kindergarden shit.

cuz i corrected you, im a groupie??

haha nigga you write letters to tray deee hahahaahahhahh!!

see what im sayin, this dude is goofy as fuck. nigga cant think for shit.
Cube

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2008, 03:19:12 PM »
haha
he got a crazy fanbase, so he needs a label. 

That bum Budden has his own label?  :loco:
Cube

h2k4

« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2008, 03:36:53 PM »

BWS HAVE NO DISTRIBUTION.   BUDDEN WOULD BE SHELVED UNTIL THEY FIND A LABEL TO DISTRIBUTE THEM, IF HE ALIGNED HIMSELF THERE.

It would be like going back to Def Jam...  A.D. is a better deal than B.W.S., they can distribute physical and digital product.  A.D.'s roster is much more recognizable than Game's name, which is the only buzzing artist on B.W.S.

Well, seeing as his album has been pushed back yet again, I don't see the difference other than gaining even more of a fanbase.  How many times has A.D. pushed back his album?  Plus, I said he should sign a deal similar to Clyde, in which he has the BWS imprint but is backed by whatever label he's on.

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2008, 04:56:27 PM »
hmmmmm.....

so there might be some truth to all the rumors that Budden is supposedly signing to BWS....

I'll stay tuned and see what happens....

You a lil bit confused...   BWS have no distribution.  Amalgam Digital is a distribution company.   And if you think Joe isn't trying sign with a major after he hops off A.D. you gonna see something unexpected..  Joe has his own label, why would he wanna sign off on a label (BWS) that is in the same situation as his own label is?

lol BWS has production deal with Capitol and can distribute through them, buddens signing with BWS would just increase his budget and the amount of people he could work with, open up alot more doors, he would be alot better of at bws then amalgam, but i guess a 50/50 deal is good too
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 04:59:11 PM by TAKEMONEYENT »

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------

papa-smurf

« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2008, 05:30:05 PM »
thats cool.shit all these rappers need to stop beefing and just be cool,that beef shit is played out,I could understand crooked i vs snoop,snoop disrespecting that nigga hard for no reason.But peace is better then beef now a days.i rather see crooked i and snoop do a song together then to beef with each other.I rather see game and 50 work together then beef as well.all rappers need to stop that dumb shit.robbing each other and all that stupid shit aint fly.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2008, 10:02:49 PM »

Well, seeing as his album has been pushed back yet again, I don't see the difference other than gaining even more of a fanbase.  How many times has A.D. pushed back his album?  Plus, I said he should sign a deal similar to Clyde, in which he has the BWS imprint but is backed by whatever label he's on.

Padded Room was pushed back 3 times.  But we are still getting 'Halfway House' in Oct., so we getting 2 albums now...

Clyde's deal would work in that BWS would act as a subsidiary label.  It's just adding another outfit to the project, and unless that outfit is the artists, he will not gain from having it..  He would end up having to pay Game, which is why Joe has his own label..

hmmmmm.....

so there might be some truth to all the rumors that Budden is supposedly signing to BWS....

I'll stay tuned and see what happens....

You a lil bit confused...   BWS have no distribution.  Amalgam Digital is a distribution company.   And if you think Joe isn't trying sign with a major after he hops off A.D. you gonna see something unexpected..  Joe has his own label, why would he wanna sign off on a label (BWS) that is in the same situation as his own label is?

lol BWS has production deal with Capitol and can distribute through them, buddens signing with BWS would just increase his budget and the amount of people he could work with, open up alot more doors, he would be alot better of at bws then amalgam, but i guess a 50/50 deal is good too

Do you know what a production deal is?  The beatmakers of BWS (New jerzee devil, i dunno who else over there) will make exclusive beats for Capitol artists.  Budden don't need beats...