Author Topic: have you ever?  (Read 555 times)

Elevz

Re: have you ever?
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2008, 04:54:04 AM »
Maybe it's just me, but I've never had a problem getting my wood ready for take off. Focusing on the lady during foreplay is a true killer for your boner though, I'll give you that... Shit, don't mourn about it though. A woman who can't get you hard, probably wouldn't be worth fucking anyway. I sure hope that was one hell of a service station though - just so the steak could make up for it... lol. Not likely.

lol i'm far from mourning mate, i dont have a problem gettin a boner either but i aint gettin all excited just cause i'm naked with a chick lol i'm not 18 anymore, she needs to put in some work too

lol, neither am I, but I don't have the slightest trouble with my libido :P

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2008, 04:56:10 AM »
 :laugh:

kemizt

ABN

« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2008, 06:27:12 AM »
that´s not as bad as a chick damn near biting your dick off... this broad i fucked a couple of times thought i´d enjoy her teeth number and that shit made my boner get limp fast as fuck.

Chief

« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2008, 11:20:00 AM »
that´s not as bad as a chick damn near biting your dick off... this broad i fucked a couple of times thought i´d enjoy her teeth number and that shit made my boner get limp fast as fuck.

thats what i'm sayin man, not gettin a hard dick from a crap ass blow job.
Maybe it's just me, but I've never had a problem getting my wood ready for take off. Focusing on the lady during foreplay is a true killer for your boner though, I'll give you that... Shit, don't mourn about it though. A woman who can't get you hard, probably wouldn't be worth fucking anyway. I sure hope that was one hell of a service station though - just so the steak could make up for it... lol. Not likely.

lol i'm far from mourning mate, i dont have a problem gettin a boner either but i aint gettin all excited just cause i'm naked with a chick lol i'm not 18 anymore, she needs to put in some work too

lol, neither am I, but I don't have the slightest trouble with my libido :P

haha yeah mate, i think i would have let the shit slide if she was hotter, but i seriously could not be fucked puttin in that much work.

I disagree. I love insecure girls. They will do anything to please.

She probably never gave head before. Seems like she had no idea what she was doing.

i think you're talking about fat chicks, hot girls are insecure too and some of em wont do anything to please you

Elevz

« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2008, 11:45:55 AM »
Fat bottomed girls! :banana_rock:

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2008, 12:33:13 PM »

She probably never gave head before. Seems like she had no idea what she was doing.

i think you're talking about fat chicks, hot girls are insecure too and some of em wont do anything to please you
Nah not fat chicks. There are a lot of fat chicks that are confident regardless of their blubber and won't do shit either. Insecurity has been the key for me all these years.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

WestCoasta

« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2008, 01:40:14 PM »
dude this blow job was terrible. really bad.

i just told her to put the damn thing in her mouth, i didnt have a boner and she wasnt helping the situation, just kind of put it in her mouth and let it sit there

has happened to me before... one time the same thing happened to me and the girl had the nerve to stop

it was 4 AM and here parents room was inches away, she said she got uncomfortable and didn't want her mom to come in

she said "sorry for leaving you hanging" and I was like  >:(

we would have been there a while the way she was doing it, it was really boring and she wasn't doin shit to make it stiff

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2008, 02:33:47 AM »

wise man

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2008, 02:17:55 AM »
It really is a skill that girls need to work on, and they can get better at it. In that position where you really want to get that nut off and don't want to beat or don't have a condom, just help her out and beat off in her mouth.
I got a bird's eye view

Chief

« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2008, 03:31:01 AM »
^holy shit man i didnt even think of that!!!

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2008, 04:41:02 AM »
My ex was hot as fuck and couldn't suck a dick to save her life.  I don't know how much head I've gotten in my life, but I can specifically name two chicks that blew my socks off, the others have just kinda been...meh.  Yeah it mostly comes down to confidence and how in touch with their sexuality the chick is.

bez

« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2008, 10:13:10 AM »
you should of offered her the finger bum wank.

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2008, 08:20:02 PM »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2008, 08:41:09 PM »
sorry to hear that man.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Ratio

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2008, 05:04:17 PM »
Some head is better then others...Best thing to do is be like "I like it when you do this"...makes em feel like they're catering to you rather then doing something wrong...