Author Topic: Kiffin Out In Oakland  (Read 578 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Kiffin Out In Oakland
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2008, 08:24:47 PM »
he just had a kid and theyre cancelling his contract, so no $$$

theyre sayin he fucked up. pathetic.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2008, 10:52:54 AM »

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2008, 01:00:42 PM »
I can't wait for the day when I read on the ESPN ticker that Al Davis is gone from the Raiders.  It's long overdue for him to let the young guys make the decisions because it's clear that he can't make the right ones.

Just seeing that caught my eye and made me happy for a split second...until I read the entire response. Just shows that all of us feels the same way.

h2k4

« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2008, 03:21:53 PM »
I can't wait for the day when I read on the ESPN ticker that Al Davis is gone from the Raiders.  It's long overdue for him to let the young guys make the decisions because it's clear that he can't make the right ones.

Just seeing that caught my eye and made me happy for a split second...until I read the entire response. Just shows that all of us feels the same way.

LOL.  I was watching ESPN today and they showed some of the Al Davis conference.  There was a part where he didn't think there was a mic hooked up to him and he says, "Who's going to announce Tom Cable?  I don't know much about him".  It's funny but sad at the same time,  :grumpy:.