Author Topic: Unheard Hype Radio Show (Listen in to hear tracks from Big Paybacc)  (Read 116 times)

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
Re: Unheard Hype Radio Show (Listen in to hear tracks from Big Paybacc)
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2008, 10:37:43 PM »
u should be ashamed promotin this weak ass nigga..all he talk about is killin..the valley..my gun is bigger than the rides on magic mountain.
:scarface:

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2008, 10:47:04 PM »
im too big fo spider loc 6 4 250 all muscle..ronnie coleman workouts..off the creatine...spider think he got kimbo hands some say i should register mine real talk..

i aint made 10 000 in 2 yrs..man its funny you mentioned that man..cause the scottsdale trip was the shit man.only if niggaz knew about how chea p it is in the az..all the money you can make investing nd buying property..thats funny all the shit you mentioned im just a bum with nothing to do..but im counting money..im always baymaac..oh yea fico score is almost up at around 750 shit im doin it real big..i can call my bank and get a 20 000 loan if need be..hahaha baymaacccccc   

dude you are so gay for following the nigga around

nutty joe

« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2008, 10:57:22 PM »
i know im a virgin with kids..thats some funny shit..man i thought this was post about rappers and they re opinions my thing..why do you guys have gay in your vocabulary..corny..dick rider..blahhh blahh...remember that song redman had back in like 94 i cant wait at the end where he said switching up speeds..like bruce lee..riding up fuji in the movie..

so my thang and point of view is if its someone you dont like..if you read some of my post and figure shit out...i like some of cuzz shit...but to say this nigga is the top dogg on the westcoast cause he come out wit a mixtape everymonth that aint quality to me...like on some real shit people are quick to say connected 4 aww yea dog its the shit 25 000 downloads whoopty whoop but the last time..when there s someone you dont like and cant stand..you re going to talk talk and talk shit about this nigga...so until we meet up in person i will continue to rant about this niggaz music..its garbage..the why spider loc youtube video is about 20% done man..we working real hard on it.man..im trying to get paid see paybac..see im tryin to network and get paid for putting this video on website..cause i know alot of peopleare going to tune in..see why you put up sorry ass videos like serial lyricist..wit a goofy ass nigga standing by the car in your v ideo like he s cal worthington ford tryin to sell some cars..im getting it too man...its funny how yall mention big paybac..if you think about it..this nigga got like 7 or 8 fans on this site...how many fans you got on spider loc site paybac..give or take lets just say 12 fans..you got a long way to go brother..im really about to start having the little homie network and plug your youtube video about the internet blogger...so niggaz can really see through your fat ass..while im typin this im looking at my favorite youtube video..

this the homie big baby blue this niga is like 5 6 140 lbs of straight wheenie this nigga would have gotten crushed nigga..that nigga would have felt a power of a nigga wit some real power..yo paybac since you so called got hand cuzz big homie you and spider answer this question for your loc..this is what you do man go test the weight of your punch..come back on here and p ost it up..man real talk niggaz..that nigga on the video part 7..while yall do that man..im fast forwarding about 27 seconds into this corny ass video..me and my niggaz are sitting here laughing..this nigga acting like he about to pass out some paper..cant leave the game along the game needs me..sound like jay z right there..no creativity..booo sit your ass down..and then about 1 11 into the video..after the weak freestyle here come big paybaccccccccccccc throwin up the set waitin for a nigga..he dont know..im hear wit the bluies and i ll knock your fuckin tooth out..yea right nigga you and what army nigga..do the sparq rating system then holla at big maniacc

aaamusicgroupwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • AAA Music Group - Mega Producers
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2008, 12:46:49 AM »
i fuck with Baymaac..

Paybacc...hit me up on the myspace lets get a track going...
Twitter us: @TECHNIEC @BLOCREBELMEDIA @aaamusicgroup @Longbeachls

ALBUM:  Techniec & L's Present: Blacklist - Purchase here: http://bit.ly/hF7JxS

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us