Author Topic: Humble request to my fellow WCC er's  (Read 122 times)

the ghost

Humble request to my fellow WCC er's
« on: September 30, 2008, 11:03:21 AM »
Hello my fellow Dub CC'ers,

I am starting this thread to discuss the utter rudeness and extreme disregard for others feelings that happens on this site on a daily basis, mainly in the G-Spot.  I find it revolting that people would post up pictures of some of the hottest women I have ever seen, with a blatant disregard for naming the young ladies.  How are we supposed to obtain addition pictures of these specimens when we do not know who the hell they are to google them?  I am asking for a little help with posting the chicks names when you post a picture... particularly when the chick is super fine...is that too much to ask my friends?  I hope we can, in the future move forward into a better age of breezy identification for all of us to enjoy.  After all, I in many cases don't want a sample, I want the whole dish!  Thanks for your help!

'EclipZe

Re: Humble request to my fellow WCC er's
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2008, 11:53:14 AM »
lol I agree with that, there are some fine ass young women being posted without a name beneath it, we need names!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2008, 12:18:41 PM »
99.9% of the time all you have to do is right click on the picture and look at the source. usually you'll find one of two things.....1. her name or 2. the site it came from

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2008, 12:35:25 PM »
99.9% of the time all you have to do is right click on the picture and look at the source. usually you'll find one of two things.....1. her name or 2. the site it came from

^^^#1 violator

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2008, 01:07:24 PM »
lol...u know ur shit cuz... 8)

the ghost

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2008, 01:12:10 PM »
ROFL...this is excellent shit...Im glad to see I'm not alone in my troubles.  Don Jacob, I too have tried this method but it seems that I almost always get tinypic info or some unusable shit like that.  I love the girls in sigs and stuff, but there are usually from some lame ass host site.  I require more information!