Author Topic: SO PRUP THREAD *SPIT, 4EN6, LAMOTTE, TUSLIC* UPDATES  (Read 560 times)

GangstaBoogy

FUCK YO MIXTAPE I DONT KNOW U..U PROLLY PUT A RECYCLED GAME VERSE SO FUCK U AND THIS BULLSHIT..U KNOW U WILL NEVER MAKE IT..GRIND OUT THERE IN THE STREETS NOT ON THE INTERNET..FUCK YO SHIT AND YO COUCH NIGGA!

Theres so much wrong with what you said...I don't even know where to start.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

SO PRUP

Re: SO PRUP THREAD *SPIT, 4EN6, LAMOTTE, TUSLIC, ZEAL* UPDATES
« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2008, 01:02:27 AM »
^thats what I was saying

SO PRUP

« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2008, 09:38:59 AM »
were looking for people to help promote so prup, if your interested in joining our promo team go to www.myspace.com/soprupmusic

Dimos

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2008, 01:07:37 PM »
DOCKWILDER please could u hook me up with the mixtape u posted at the beginning of this thread? Thank you in advance.

macadomusic

• 'G'
« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2008, 01:59:03 PM »
So Prup is the business. On everything i love i was just bumpin "Watcha Gonna Do" yestarday. "Dedicated to bitches with big backs"- 4n6
lol

i always thought yall shoulda did a video for that. I hope i can get a spot on some these releases yall ggot. I'll get my shit bacc up and runnin in a couple days. What up BOX. What u  been up too.

SO PRUP

Re: SO PRUP THREAD *SPIT, 4EN6, LAMOTTE, TUSLIC* UPDATES
« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2008, 02:45:04 PM »
So Prup is the business. On everything i love i was just bumpin "Watcha Gonna Do" yestarday. "Dedicated to bitches with big backs"- 4n6
lol

i always thought yall shoulda did a video for that. I hope i can get a spot on some these releases yall ggot. I'll get my shit bacc up and runnin in a couple days. What up BOX. What u  been up too.

We want you to produce the entire album...

SO PRUP

« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2008, 02:45:58 PM »
DOCKWILDER please could u hook me up with the mixtape u posted at the beginning of this thread? Thank you in advance.

I'll post it when i get home

macadomusic

• 'G'
« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2008, 04:26:01 PM »
lol

We want you to produce the entire album...

aww hell yeah. I'm bacc on ddek this weekend. My shit been shut down for a min. I'll be on that though ASAP