Author Topic: xzbit man vs machine  (Read 597 times)

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
Re: xzbit man vs machine
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2008, 12:26:20 AM »
i actually feel every album xzibit dropped.. thou full circle was the weakest one..

At The Speed Of Life (A FUCKIN CLASSIC)
40 Dayz & 40 Nightz  ( Like a follow up to his debute.. mad classic)
Restless (X, Front 2 Back, Get Your Walk On.. I Mean come on...)
Man vs. Machine (Multiply, Heart Of A Man, Break Yaself, The Gambler, My Name..)
Weapons of Mass Destruction (L.A.X, Beware Of Us, Hey Now, Ride Or Die.. Do I Need To Continue?)
and now... Full Circle... I luv a few songs.. "Thank You".. actually one of my fav. Xzibit traccz.. family values.. Concentrate.. a few dope songs in there...

overall.. Xzibit has provided us with a bunch of good songs and some strong albums

One

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2008, 06:16:50 AM »
Yeah That Album Was Somethin' Special... X Tried Somethin' New, Some Did Feel It, Some Not... I Did, I'm His "Fan" Since Day One, And I Was Happy To See He's On Somethin' New... If You Try 2 Listen That Album Often You Gon' Underestand Why He Did That, What Did Make Him To Do That And You Gon' Find Out It's KooL Album! Great Intro Song On Album Symphony In X Major Was Of The HooK Missin' You, BK To L.A., My Name, Losin' Your Mind... Those Are Some Of His Best Songs... He Tried To Put West Coast Again Back On Map, But PPL Didn't Underestood That... I Think And I Know :) His NexT Album Is Gon' Be "The NeXt MasterPiece" And Ya'll Gonna See That Soon! I'm Thankfull To X That He Didn't Go With This Kind Of Hip-Hop Or Rap Or Hip-Pop Music That Much Artist Goes Today...

damn cuzz...the only reason I came in this thread was to see your sig with the santa clause pic of you and xzibit....you know the one with you on his lap.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2008, 06:18:26 AM »
i remember dubcc hated on this album big time... i still think its xzibits best akbum with restless.

imagine that...you know through out the years how many dope albums got hated on here?

too many.

Major-XZ

• 'G'
« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2008, 06:41:54 AM »
Yeah That Album Was Somethin' Special... X Tried Somethin' New, Some Did Feel It, Some Not... I Did, I'm His "Fan" Since Day One, And I Was Happy To See He's On Somethin' New... If You Try 2 Listen That Album Often You Gon' Underestand Why He Did That, What Did Make Him To Do That And You Gon' Find Out It's KooL Album! Great Intro Song On Album Symphony In X Major Was Of The HooK Missin' You, BK To L.A., My Name, Losin' Your Mind... Those Are Some Of His Best Songs... He Tried To Put West Coast Again Back On Map, But PPL Didn't Underestood That... I Think And I Know :) His NexT Album Is Gon' Be "The NeXt MasterPiece" And Ya'll Gonna See That Soon! I'm Thankfull To X That He Didn't Go With This Kind Of Hip-Hop Or Rap Or Hip-Pop Music That Much Artist Goes Today...

damn cuzz...the only reason I came in this thread was to see your sig with the santa clause pic of you and xzibit....you know the one with you on his lap.

Damn Man! xD I Wasn't Sittin' On His Lap! I Removed It Just Because Of You! AnyWays...

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2008, 02:44:40 PM »
Major-XZ
do you have any info on that big tray deee/xzibit song you were talkin about?
a leftover or some shit
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Tha Chemist

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Regulator
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2008, 09:39:02 PM »
dope album, At The Speed Of Life was his best imo
WEST UP