Author Topic: PREDICTIONS FOR THE G.MALONE ALBUM NOV. 25TH  (Read 344 times)

GENERAL ZOD

PREDICTIONS FOR THE G.MALONE ALBUM NOV. 25TH
« on: October 03, 2008, 08:23:28 PM »
LYRICALLY

MUSICALLY

SALES WISE

WILL THE BAD ECONOMY EFFECT HIM IN ANY WAY ?

8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: PREDICTIONS FOR THE G.MALONE ALBUM NOV. 25TH
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2008, 08:24:55 PM »
it ain't ever coming out.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

GENERAL ZOD

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2008, 08:28:05 PM »
thats yet to be seen just like omar cruz album  8)

EFFeX

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2008, 09:15:35 PM »
Ah come on, don't throw Malone in the Omar Cruz boat. Malone actually got buzz. It's like people are praying for the downfall of New West artists. I think it's going to be a solid album and a breath of fresh air for the West. Something to break the stereo types and actually bring attention to the Left Coast.

penenstamp

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2008, 05:30:16 AM »
I predict that it won't be out on Nov. 25th.

ABN

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2008, 03:20:39 AM »
if it comes out it´ll prolly do around 20k.

LONDON!

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2008, 03:33:58 AM »
LYRICALLY
you know he spits that piff

MUSICALLY
i'm sure he's going to cover most bases like artists have to do in this major label controlled era, but i'm sure musically it will still be on a level, production wise, music wise, done the g malone way, whatever he's covering, you know this people

SALES WISE
hopefully he will do well, maybe gold status or hovering around there or better, wit the right promotion and push

WILL THE BAD ECONOMY EFFECT HIM IN ANY WAY ?
hopefully not, ti, young jeezy are all selling well, despite the climate we're in worldwide

8)

Dj.Thirrzty

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Dj.Thirrzty - BigHouse Records'Artist/FutureStarDJ
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2008, 03:41:03 AM »
I hope this album reaches stores whatever day they said it would. I think the music will be thumpin' and the promotion is good so he may do well sales wise. He need to stay on Power and Kday etc; as well as constantly hit hot 97 and sirius and stay on it for real every day till at least the month after the street date. He needs another big single like 'Haters'. I see this launching when they say it will.
DJ.THIRRZTY
OWNER:THIRRZTY BRAND ENT.
DJ: FUTURE STAR DJ'S
Arist: Big House Records
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/DJTHIRRZTY
http://www.datpiff.com/DJthirrzty-Tastemaker-Tonite-DJs-Future-Star-D-mid15174.html

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2008, 03:46:36 AM »
If it really comes on Nov 25, somethin I doubt... it will sounds like Mack 10's "Bang Or Ball" which is his worst release to me and it will sells around 10k on his first week

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2008, 07:35:03 AM »
TRIPLE PLATINUM DAY 1
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Flava In Ya Ear

« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2008, 07:58:57 AM »
Lyrically

Nothin amazing. G Malone aint that lyrical but he's def not wack lyrically. Shit will be cool. I think that as long as
you not expecting advanced lyricism and whatnot, you'll be aight.

Musically

Here's what i think the nigga will do best and hope he is goin for the most. I think he'll have dope ass beats and probably cover the usual street shit because this is his debut album
so he gotta tell his story. I think musically it will be dope.

Sales

Niggas sayin he will go gold are dreaming. Game, Jeezy, Snoop and them ain't even gold yet so what makes you think he will? Maybe after a year or 2 he'll hit gold but his sales will def not
be all that because he's comin out in a era where people dont buy albums anymore. Had he dropped his shit back in 2004/05 then he'd probably sell good.

« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2008, 08:39:48 AM »
Had he dropped his shit back in 2004/05 then he'd probably sell good.
Thats what I was thinking. People sold until 06. Malone had a good deal and a good chance to drop back in 05. Shame he wasted his chance. 3 years later album sales are hella down. You gotta have a Lil Wayne hustle to go platinum now.