Author Topic: Spider Loc Says fuck snoop=-= =(Dissin bws,Game,Buck)  (Read 1675 times)

LA IS MORE ACTIVE

Re: Spider Loc =-= =(Dissin Buck,Snoop,Game)
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2008, 02:10:47 PM »
SPIDER HARD CUZZ KILLED SNOOP AND YOUNG BUCK THT NIGGA IS A REAL NIGGA TOO CUZZ......

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Spider Loc =-= =(Dissin Buck,Snoop,Game)
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2008, 02:29:54 PM »
sell some records and get your cake up before you start dissin mutha fuckas...its simple common sense. but by all means if you wanna look like a clown with pockets turned inside out then get it done.

Perhaps you should give the same information pertaining to selling records to Spider Loc

Awww you know damn well you have too much bitch assness in you to impersonate me lol I'm flattered you wanna be me tho.

Anyway, I don't know why people gotta problem with Spider Loc dissin' Buck, Snoop and Game. Buck is a disloyal confused cry baby, Snoop need to mind his own business and chew his own beef, Game need to stop fakin the funk and tellin men to suck his dick...it's just that simple

Snoop in the streets > Spider

B-Fly in the streets > you
nigga please do your homework before you make bullshit comments like that

Flava In Ya Ear

Re: Spider Loc Says fuck snoop=-= =(Dissin bws,Game,Buck)
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2008, 02:39:53 PM »

ahhh, do my homework from UK like you ^^?? ;D

YOURE FROM THE UK..all you know is what Spider Loc brainwashes u to believe and what u hear.

whats funny is that i use to see TheRealSupreme comment on Games myspace before (no lie, no bullshit no nothin) then when i exposed her about it she deleted the comments.

she commented on his pictures.

haha dickriders wont believe me but im tellin you the bitch is a straight fraud hahahahahhaha its all good though

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2008, 02:49:02 PM »

YOURE FROM THE UK..all you know is what Spider Loc brainwashes u to believe and what u hear.

whats funny is that i use to see TheRealSupreme comment on Games myspace before (no lie, no bullshit no nothin) then when i exposed her about it she deleted the comments.

haha dickriders wont believe me but im tellin you the bitch is a straight fraud hahahahahhaha its all good though
SO YOUR SAYING THAT YOU BE READING GAMES MYSPACE PICTURE COMMENTS...WOW!!! YOUR A REAL FAGGOT!!!

Francisco "Pancho" Villa

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2008, 02:58:51 PM »
Yeah Spider is a real nigga...Cant rap to save his life be he a real nigga

TheRealLoser

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm so dumb, I'll do anything for Spider Loc
« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2008, 02:59:38 PM »

SO YOUR SAYING THAT YOU BE READING GAMES MYSPACE PICTURE COMMENTS...WOW!!! YOUR A REAL FAGGOT!!!

fag?  nigga why u got these pictures on your myspace

Hood gospel from the N hood apostle  paintin' pictures lyrical Picasso_Spider Loc Stupid_shit

Francisco "Pancho" Villa

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2008, 03:08:10 PM »

lol Who is that with no neck?

SUCKA FREE

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2008, 03:18:35 PM »
This nigga always got somebody name in his mouth like he better than everybody..like everybody a bitch but him everybody a fake banger but him. And i could give 2 shits bout the boy but he sound like a fake ass C-bo wit less lyrical ability. Nigga should have stayed to the streets and left rapping to niggas wit some lyrical talent. Real talk no hate.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2008, 03:19:44 PM »

Yea u did see my comments because I bought The Documentary and I was feelin it so this was before his music became repetitive, before he started being extra'd out with the Ras Kass situation but everybody except you know that and how could u expose me when I never deleted dude off of my Myspace friend's list? Shit....things change as people continue to evolve and Im subject to change my mind at anytime. Before Spider Loc dissed Game...my homeboy E-white was dissin him before The Documentary even dropped but I still got the cd so ya'll can save that bull shit about Im doin it just because Im a Spider Loc fan. In fact, I don't even fuck with mainstream westcoast unless it's Ice Cube 'cause all of it's bull shit
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Francisco "Pancho" Villa

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2008, 03:21:51 PM »
This nigga always got somebody name in his mouth like he better than everybody..like everybody a bitch but him everybody a fake banger but him. And i could give 2 shits bout the boy but he sound like a fake ass C-bo wit less lyrical ability. Nigga should have stayed to the streets and left rapping to niggas wit some lyrical talent. Real talk no hate.

I feel what u saying but why did you have to go and make a new account just to say it! lol that foo got you that scared  HAHAHA. that nigga got you scared over the internet. lol funny shit.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2008, 03:58:20 PM »
gangsta shiiiiiiit...spi know whats up. FUCC 99% OF ALL WESTCOAST RAPPERS..thats how it is

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2008, 04:11:30 PM »

where you from asshole? you bitch why u keepin tabs on niggaz

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2008, 04:19:14 PM »

I just noticed u said I left Game pic comments lmao I never left him no pic comments so who do you have me fucked up with?
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #43 on: October 02, 2008, 04:20:54 PM »

CUZ BITCHES LOVE THAT PICTURE ME!!!

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: October 02, 2008, 04:29:48 PM »
lol,fuckin comedy...if dudes gettin money more power to him but the bottom line is he's as lyrical as the cookie monster. whats worse than gettin caught cryin on the phone? knowin that dude can lyrically rape you lol. Snoop's fallin off hard and doesnt even bother writin his own shit anymore and Loc still cant fuck with him, Game name drops with no shame,accused of bein a stripper,tounge ring blah blah and is still one of the hottest in the game while Spider's chasin Baby and Weezy around lookin like a lame.