Author Topic: Who would still support deathrow records in the form of a new label?  (Read 190 times)

Dj.Thirrzty

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Dj.Thirrzty - BigHouse Records'Artist/FutureStarDJ
Like for instance; say someone came along and put all these artists together for a project even though some weren't signed officially, but still put together project(s) that finally would let everyone see them all OUT officially together:
DRE
SNOOP
THA DOGGPOUND (DAZ 'N' KURUPT)
NATE DOGG
THA LADY OF RAGE
C.P.O BOSS HOGG
WARREN G
THA OUTLAWZ (EDI 'N' YOUNG NOBLE) W/KASTRO,NAPOLEON,FATAL,STORMEY
RICKY HARRIS AKA DJ.EAZY DICK
BIG PIMPIN' DELMOND
LIL' 1/2 DEAD
DANNY BOY
RBX
SAM SNEED
CROOKED I
JEWELL
DJ.QUIK
BADAZZ
LIL'C-STYLE
BIG C-STYLE
TECNIEC
TRAY DEEE
J-FLEXX
O.F.T.B
Who am I forgetting?
Producers:
HURT M BAD
DAZ
QUIK
KURT KOBANE
Who am I forgetting?

There are a few obvious that would take a multi-millionaire to get like Dre and Snoop, but most of them I believe would be accessible to get on a project. And what would the new name be for the label? I think I heard Simon was starting a new label for his new reality show. I wonder if he's going to try a gameplan like he had for dope fresh new music when he started the row back in tha day. I can't wait to see what his new label is like and how dope the artists are. I for one am one to let the whole aura they had pass and move on and already have back in like 98 and am not hoping something like this will happen or are waiting for something like this to happen, however I always said to myself that if I ever won the lottery the gameplan would be so easy to do this and it'd be like a huge gift to the west. Just imagine, everyone on this forum would go krazy.
DJ.THIRRZTY
OWNER:THIRRZTY BRAND ENT.
DJ: FUTURE STAR DJ'S
Arist: Big House Records
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/DJTHIRRZTY
http://www.datpiff.com/DJthirrzty-Tastemaker-Tonite-DJs-Future-Star-D-mid15174.html

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Who would still support deathrow records in the form of a new label?
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2008, 04:00:41 AM »
there will never be another Death Row. end of story.

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2008, 06:59:47 AM »
would have been gud in 99, but nobody gives a fuck about them artists and producers now....most of them have fell off too

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2008, 07:02:06 AM »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Flava In Ya Ear

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2008, 07:51:39 AM »
I would def care..if they continued makin great music. I wouldnt fuck with Death Row now just because of the names because like homie said above, most of them fell off and whatnot.

But if they made great music why wouldnt i, feel me.

But also, remember the music industry is different now (for the bad), they would not even be that relevant at all anymore outside of maybe the westcoast.

Now its all about T-Pain, Lil Wayne and them :-\

Okka

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2008, 09:16:10 AM »

Yeah, true that. Death Row could've made a "comeback" when they had Kurupt, Crooked I, Eastwood and others. But that's all in the past now.